It is no one's business that I had Covid 19

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I tested positive 12 days ago. I went back to work yesterday. Everyone asked me if I had Covid. I lied and said no and that I went in vacation. Anyone who is not working is being asked 50 questions about if they had Covid. It isn't anyone elses business. My personal health issues are private. I've been cleared to work and I don't need to explain myself.

/Rant
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Except it is, because if they have been exposed to you, then they need to know so that they can get tested and keep their families safe.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 pm Except it is, because if they have been exposed to you, then they need to know so that they can get tested and keep their families safe.
We have all been exposed through work and are tested regularly so being around me makes no difference when it comes to exposure. My medical issues are not everyone's business.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I hope you donated plasma for your antibodies. A lot of places are in short supply.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m a very private person, too, but this seems odd to me. What if you missed work for a cold? Would you lie about that? (Honest question)
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 pm I tested positive 12 days ago. I went back to work yesterday. Everyone asked me if I had Covid. I lied and said no and that I went in vacation. Anyone who is not working is being asked 50 questions about if they had Covid. It isn't anyone elses business. My personal health issues are private. I've been cleared to work and I don't need to explain myself.

/Rant
Yawn
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:44 pm I’m a very private person, too, but this seems odd to me. What if you missed work for a cold? Would you lie about that? (Honest question)
Before now I've never been questioned about why I took time off work.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes and no.

My coworker left work early yesterday because she said her stomach was bothering her and she was having cramping. She was out of work again today. I don't think it's covid because I've never heard of stomach issues with covid.
If she did find out that she is indeed sick with covid I could respect her right to privacy. I would also hope to hell that she would let us know if she actually tested positive so we can be aware and react appropriately for ourselves.

Between the three of us in this office we have been pretty forthcoming with what we are doing and where we are going. Knowledge is power.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Hi, Traci. Just want to share with you that I have a family member who has had it. She very much so had stomach issues. A lot of vomiting and diarrhea. I know that CDC doesn't always mention that but they did here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... x17-en.pdf I hope your coworker is OK. But yes. Gotta respect the privacy of others.
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 pm Yes and no.

My coworker left work early yesterday because she said her stomach was bothering her and she was having cramping. She was out of work again today. I don't think it's covid because I've never heard of stomach issues with covid.
If she did find out that she is indeed sick with covid I could respect her right to privacy. I would also hope to hell that she would let us know if she actually tested positive so we can be aware and react appropriately for ourselves.

Between the three of us in this office we have been pretty forthcoming with what we are doing and where we are going. Knowledge is power.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This.
But hey, at least this is somewhat of a change from “I’ll do whatever I want and screw Covid” troll posts.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:43 pm I hope you donated plasma for your antibodies. A lot of places are in short supply.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic