Trump floats idea of election delay, a virtual impossibility

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And losing votes with every one.
So yeah, he should continue doing that!
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:45 am Best. Trolling. Ever.

Trump is a pure genius at triggering the left with trolling Tweets.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah. Hilarious.

If only he'd spend that time doing his F***ing job...
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm Sharpest decline in economy in history, and what we get from POTUS is an inflamatory tweet about something unconstitutional. Big surprise.

Enough of the worse decline in the economy in history drum beat. The gov's shut nearly the entire country down. What do you expect to happen to the economy, faries flying around sprinkling pixie dust to ward off a recession?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm Sharpest decline in economy in history, and what we get from POTUS is an inflamatory tweet about something unconstitutional. Big surprise.

Enough of the worse decline in the economy in history drum beat. The gov's shut nearly the entire country down. What do you expect to happen to the economy, faries flying around sprinkling pixie dust to ward off a recession?
It cracks me up when they start shrieking about the economy and unempolyment and "oh it's not good now", "oh where's that great economy now", "oh there's high unemployment now", blah blah. LMMFAO

As if the economy just randomly tanked and a ton of people randomly lost their jobs. No reason at all. Yep ... There was absolutely no artificial, global, outside event that had ANYTHING to do with any of it, what so ever.

I guess the economy should have been able to just keep humming along with the majority of business shut down, transportation of goods being disrupted, and most spending coming to a grinding halt by government decree. For months. Yep ... Capitalism just up and failed one day after a few hundred years. It was the weirdest thing ever. No reason except it's all because orange man bad! Its all his fault! If he was better this would have NEVER happened!

This catatonic hatred of Trump just kills off any common sense and logic that you'd expect a non mentally impaired adult to have. They say these things as if they're actually true. It's kind of scary that they actually seem to believe this. It's even more scary that these people vote.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 am

It cracks me up when they start shrieking about the economy and unempolyment and "oh it's not good now", "oh where's that great economy now", "oh there's high unemployment now", blah blah. LMMFAO

As if the economy just randomly tanked and a ton of people randomly lost their jobs. No reason at all. Yep ... There was absolutely no artificial, global, outside event that had ANYTHING to do with any of it, what so ever.

I guess the economy should have been able to just keep humming along with the majority of business shut down, transportation of goods being disrupted, and most spending coming to a grinding halt by government decree. For months. Yep ... Capitalism just up and failed one day after a few hundred years. It was the weirdest thing ever. No reason except it's all because orange man bad! Its all his fault! If he was better this would have NEVER happened!

This catatonic hatred of Trump just kills off any common sense and logic that you'd expect a non mentally impaired adult to have. They say these things as if they're actually true. It's kind of scary that they actually seem to believe this. It's even more scary that these people vote.
Excuse me, but are you calling me mentally impaired? I never said the economy should be just "humming along" during the pandemic. I said the inflammatory tweet from POTUS was used to distract from the dismal economic news.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:33 am

Excuse me, but are you calling me mentally impaired? I never said the economy should be just "humming along" during the pandemic. I said the inflammatory tweet from POTUS was used to distract from the dismal economic news.
No Monarch, I most certainly wasn't. Not at all. That's why I replied to Mommamia's comment and not yours. I was referring specifically to her.

What she made me think of is the unrealistic comments you see from people that blindly hate Trump, when they blame the current numbers on him. That's what I was commenting on, that there's no way a rational person can possibly blame him, yet they do. I've never seen you say that. I've seen a couple of others on here beating that drum, along with seeing comments to that effect here and there on other social media platforms.

Apologies if you thought I was aiming some kind of insult at you. That was 120% not my intention at all. 💐
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Personally, I believe he's scared. Scared of losing what's 'his' to someone the majority of the public want.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd expect him to not say something so ignorant. If he's trolling anyone, it's to put that ridiculous notion in the heads of his base.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:25 am
MonarchMom wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:33 am

No Monarch, I most certainly wasn't. Not at all. That's why I replied to Mommamia's comment and not yours. I was referring specifically to her.

What she made me think of is the unrealistic comments you see from people that blindly hate Trump, when they blame the current numbers on him. That's what I was commenting on, that there's no way a rational person can possibly blame him, yet they do. I've never seen you say that. I've seen a couple of others on here beating that drum, along with seeing comments to that effect here and there on other social media platforms.

Apologies if you thought I was aiming some kind of insult at you. That was 120% not my intention at all. 💐
Thank you for clarifying. I try to respect all opinions here, though I often disagree with a position I try to stay on topic and refute the idea - not insult the poster.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 am

Yeah. Hilarious.

If only he'd spend that time doing his F***ing job...
Yep that’s it. He’s kidding! He’s really pure genius!

And our economy really isn’t deteriorating faster than ever, it will be rocking by next quarter! And there’s going to be a great new health plan coming out on Sunday! And billions of people were saved shutting down China! And the virus is going to disappear, believe me!

And as he makes these bizarre claims his base cheers wildly at rallies crammed together like sardines. Who’s trolling who.
Locked Previous topicNext topic