Paying BM child support is not the priority right now

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:49 pm He got the $600 and then $200 in regular unemployment. My income is only 1/4 of our total income so he was helping us get ahead so we can survive the next few months on my income. The reason we have no savings is because of medical bills we had to pay.
moviestar wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 pm So you two make over 200k a year but have zero savings and live paycheck to paycheck?? why didn’t he get the extra $600 in pandemic unemployment?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:28 pm

He never got a grand a week for unemployment. We didn't get any stimulus money we never qualified he was still working then anyway. We don't have much in savings but that was unrelated to the pandemic.
You sound like you live outside of your means. Why did you HAVE to buy all the kids laptops?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:46 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:49 pm He got the $600 and then $200 in regular unemployment. My income is only 1/4 of our total income so he was helping us get ahead so we can survive the next few months on my income. The reason we have no savings is because of medical bills we had to pay.
moviestar wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 pm So you two make over 200k a year but have zero savings and live paycheck to paycheck?? why didn’t he get the extra $600 in pandemic unemployment?
You sound like you live outside of your means. Why did you HAVE to buy all the kids laptops?
They needed them for school. As of now we are living outside our means but it is what it is. We could have never expected this pandemic would happen right after we had a medical crisis.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I’d do the same. I bet a lot of people are in the same boat. My kids always come first and it’s probably for the best I don’t have step kids.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:40 am Why not pay what you can without going broke? Something is better than nothing. There are also plenty of side jobs out there he could do to help make up for it. It's been months and he has not found when a part time crap job!? Why is he being so lazy?
He has applied for over 200 jobs. He's had a lot of interviews. A part time job won't pay for childcare alone.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:49 am
They needed them for school. As of now we are living outside our means but it is what it is. We could have never expected this pandemic would happen right after we had a medical crisis.
I highly doubt the school would require you to buy laptops and not provide them 🙄 and BM should have helped with that expense (assuming she didn't since you said "we had to buy") so there is her child support. And there is still no reason you can't pay SOME of the support. He can get out there and cut grass or offer to shop for people who can't. Honestly those medical bills can wait.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:40 am Why not pay what you can without going broke? Something is better than nothing. There are also plenty of side jobs out there he could do to help make up for it. It's been months and he has not found when a part time crap job!? Why is he being so lazy?
He has applied for over 200 jobs. He's had a lot of interviews. A part time job won't pay for childcare alone.
Excuses.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:45 am

I highly doubt the school would require you to buy laptops and not provide them 🙄 and BM should have helped with that expense (assuming she didn't since you said "we had to buy") so there is her child support. And there is still no reason you can't pay SOME of the support. He can get out there and cut grass or offer to shop for people who can't. Honestly those medical bills can wait.
The school did not provide laptops. BM had to get her own for her house. We did try to go half on with her and she said no.

I have all the bills to worry about if he has some left over he can pay whatever.

The medical bills could not wait.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:49 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 am
Excuses.
That isn't an excuse it's a truth. It wouldn't be worth it for him to work only part time.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:50 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:45 am

The school did not provide laptops. BM had to get her own for her house. We did try to go half on with her and she said no.

I have all the bills to worry about if he has some left over he can pay whatever.

The medical bills could not wait.
You got an excuse for everything. Yes medical bills can definitely wait.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:28 pm

He never got a grand a week for unemployment. We didn't get any stimulus money we never qualified he was still working then anyway. We don't have much in savings but that was unrelated to the pandemic.
His regular unemployment was only $200 a week, yet you made too much for a stimulus check? That doesn’t add up at all. Was your stimulus check taken by child support?
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic