The wheel chair lady is back and looking for a job AGAIN

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.
It could happen. Someone must have all these recycled stories saved somewhere.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm Yeah, this is a storyline we don't need to resurrect. Again.
The way it's going tonight I'm expecting vineyard mom from CM to show up. She had a whole saga about her dd holding a wedding in a vineyard but she didn't attend because dad's an recovering alcoholic. Dd and mom is estranged now.

You've probably inspired somebody to do it!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

She could sue for discrimination.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:33 pm She could sue for discrimination.
No she can't. We can't help that the building is old.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:33 pm She could sue for discrimination.
No buildings built before a certain time period are grandfathered in and exempt from having to be handicap accessible, which is bullshit, imo.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If you live in the US it is illegal to not have handicapped accessibility. She should sue
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hold up..
If the building is not wheelchair accessible, just HOW is she getting in there to apply for a position?? It makes no sense. If there is no ramp to get into the building, how is she managing this? Inquiring minds want to know because I just can't think of how this is occurring.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:26 am Hold up..
If the building is not wheelchair accessible, just HOW is she getting in there to apply for a position?? It makes no sense. If there is no ramp to get into the building, how is she managing this? Inquiring minds want to know because I just can't think of how this is occurring.
The application is online but she will still show up and press the call button.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:11 am If you live in the US it is illegal to not have handicapped accessibility. She should sue
I am in the US. You are wrong feel free to look it up
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:50 pm

You've probably inspired somebody to do it!
Lord I hope not
Locked Previous topicNext topic