Another pandemic might be coming

xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:47 am Oh boy.. Let me get my supplies now before the crazy hoarding begins.
I was saying this to dh last week. Told him we should grab supplies slowly so when it gets bad again we will be stocked up like we were at the beginning of covid.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:47 am Oh boy.. Let me get my supplies now before the crazy hoarding begins.
I was saying this to dh last week. Told him we should grab supplies slowly so when it gets bad again we will be stocked up like we were at the beginning of covid.
I’m good on paper products.. Cleaning supplies are harder to come by especially Clorox products.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Meh
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:20 pm
I’m good on paper products.. Cleaning supplies are harder to come by especially Clorox products.
Yes, the cleaning supplies and probably some extra dry goods for the pantry for us. I only use toilet paper for paper products and I'll be honest, I'm not worried if we run out.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:07 am

Yes, the cleaning supplies and probably some extra dry goods for the pantry for us. I only use toilet paper for paper products and I'll be honest, I'm not worried if we run out.
The stores here have all caught back up to their normal levels of everything.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 am

Same here, except Walmart. They're still having trouble keeping some things stocked like dairy, they were basically cleaned right out, but I think that's due to Instacart gaining popularity. Every other store has been fine. I've even seen really good stocks of bleach and hand sanitizer.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:40 am

Same here, except Walmart. They're still having trouble keeping some things stocked like dairy, they were basically cleaned right out, but I think that's due to Instacart gaining popularity. Every other store has been fine. I've even seen really good stocks of bleach and hand sanitizer.
I even saw yeast in the grocery stores yesterday. Products that are still lacking are certain brands of beer and wine, some seafood, ground beef and steaks and some non COVID related cleaning products. Hand santizer is plentiful enough but expensive as hell.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 am

I even saw yeast in the grocery stores yesterday. Products that are still lacking are certain brands of beer and wine, some seafood, ground beef and steaks and some non COVID related cleaning products. Hand santizer is plentiful enough but expensive as hell.
I noticed how expensive hand sanitizer was too. I was going to grab some, but I was like, "whaaaat $10 for a small bottle? No thanks!" LOL
I'm interested to see how the outbreak on the farms in the southern counties are going to affect produce distribution and pricing.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's not shown to go from human to human yet and if (when) it does, it's not going to deadly (for most) just like all the other viruses out there to include Covid.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:28 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 am
I noticed how expensive hand sanitizer was too. I was going to grab some, but I was like, "whaaaat $10 for a small bottle? No thanks!" LOL
I'm interested to see how the outbreak on the farms in the southern counties are going to affect produce distribution and pricing.
We found some at Walmart for $4.99 500 ml bottle at one per customer. We picked up three over the course of a week and filled our tiny bottles that we have in the two cars.

We are going to pay and pay and pay in the coming year or so.
Locked Previous topicNext topic