Reddit shuts down Trump's hate mongering base

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 pm Can we do this to the hating liberals and protestors?
Protesters are being arrested when they are caught breaking the law. And every group that doesn't follow the rules of social media gets removed.

Based on the comments I've seen on Fox News website, I'm not surprised that a loose community like Reddit would have a younger, nastier, more hate filled group of racists on a Trump fan group.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 pm And you just called BLM “terrorists” based on the fact that they made unreasonable demands. So how are you any different? Or do you only support a right for hate mongering when you happen to agree with it?
Mr.Smile wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:59 pm the left is censoring everyone on the right at the moment, all over Youtube, twitch and reddit. everyone from reddit is just going to 4chan now and will probably end up radicalized.
I am not supporting radicals on the right, name any republicans in office or organizations, or celebrities offering to bail out far right extremists from jail for political violence/lawlessness? the dems ARE supporting radicals on the left. but if the mainstream left keeps supporting this BS, I expect the right will react the same way in turn until some type of civil was erupts.

I am just stating the obvious, not condoning it. That if you try to censor constitutionally protected speech, you won't actually shut people up. marginalized people being demonized for NOT FRINGE IDEAS, criticizing illegal immigration for example, will find alternative platforms on the darker parts of the web and will be exposed to radical views. I don't want that to happen, which why I think the left doing this is a bad thing.

the left is trying to redefine mainstream beliefs of the right as "hate speech" just to shut them up. most of it isnt actually hate speech.

read their TOS, based on their rules, disagreeing with transgenderism, refusing to call a man a woman and vice a versa or criticizing illegal immigration is hate speech.

what will the backlash be if 1/2 the country is left out of the public square?

https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/hate_speech

We define hate speech as a direct attack on people based on what we call protected characteristics — race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, S*x, gender, gender identity, and serious disease or disability. We protect against attacks on the basis of age when age is paired with another protected characteristic, and also provide certain protections for immigration status. We define attack as violent or dehumanizing speech, statements of inferiority, or calls for exclusion or segregation.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

reddit groups removed:

r/DarkHumorAndMemes
r/ConsumeProduct
r/DarkJokeCentral
r/GenderCritical
r/imgoingtohellforthis2
r/Wojak
r/soyboys

so now criticisng gender theory and SJW men is hatespeech? LOL.

they just want to interfere in the election by suppressing the right!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 pm And you just called BLM “terrorists” based on the fact that they made unreasonable demands. So how are you any different? Or do you only support a right for hate mongering when you happen to agree with it?
Mr.Smile wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:59 pm the left is censoring everyone on the right at the moment, all over Youtube, twitch and reddit. everyone from reddit is just going to 4chan now and will probably end up radicalized.
Another one with reading comprehension problems. What Mr.Smile said was..

"When you make demands and threaten to commit more acts of violence if they're not met, that is terrorism."
Locked Previous topicNext topic