Media attacks "ken and karen" for defending their home against protestors armed with guns and...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, with everything I’ve had to take with a grain of salt lately, my blood pressure should be through the roof!
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:13 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 pm As I said in another post, this whole incident seems so staged and convenient, I find it hard to take it seriously.
Anything these days on social media I take with a shaker full of salt. It's getting to where I wouldn't trust my own mother if I saw her face on YouTube telling me she loved me. In her case I would be right to be concerned, she doesn't use YouTube. But anyone can fake anything these days.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but LOL at him wearing the pastel pink polo and the khakis while garnished such a weapon, it's just not congruent in my mind...
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm Yeah, with everything I’ve had to take with a grain of salt lately, my blood pressure should be through the roof!
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:13 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 pm As I said in another post, this whole incident seems so staged and convenient, I find it hard to take it seriously.
Anything these days on social media I take with a shaker full of salt. It's getting to where I wouldn't trust my own mother if I saw her face on YouTube telling me she loved me. In her case I would be right to be concerned, she doesn't use YouTube. But anyone can fake anything these days.
There's a meme where a woman is pouring coffee and wine into the same cup. It's basically me at this point. And yeah luckily I have BP meds for all the salt I have to take.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:54 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:43 am Wasn't that the couple who had the protesters break their gate open?
yes, it was a private street and the protesters opened the gate to get to some politician's house on the same street.
I thought that was the same story. I don't have tons of sympathy for people who are damaging other's property as if they have every right to do that. Then there is the fact that some property owners are armed. Just seems like a bad idea all around.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 pm I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but LOL at him wearing the pastel pink polo and the khakis while garnished such a weapon, it's just not congruent in my mind...
Lmao!!!!! And how the lady was holding the gun. It was funny. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:14 pm I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but LOL at him wearing the pastel pink polo and the khakis while garnished such a weapon, it's just not congruent in my mind...
Actually, some of the pictures I saw of her hand were scary, not funny! She had her finder on the trigger, not outside like it should be.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Kimberly Gardner, the prosecutor investigating this couple:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-kimbe ... prosecutor

Prior to being elected, Ms. Gardner was reportedly backed by George Soros.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:31 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm
Actually, some of the pictures I saw of her hand were scary, not funny! She had her finder on the trigger, not outside like it should be.
That whole scene was funny to me, the pink shirt man too. 😂😂😂😂

If you’d like to be serious about it, people like her shouldn’t own guns but I didn’t want to turn this into a gun debate since I don’t feel like going down that rabbit hole.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:23 am Kimberly Gardner, the prosecutor investigating this couple:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-kimbe ... prosecutor

Prior to being elected, Ms. Gardner was reportedly backed by George Soros.
Now why doesn’t that surprise me?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They are being "attacked" because they looked like ridiculous cowards.
Locked Previous topicNext topic