Nancy Pelosi calls George Floyd, George Kirby

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

So what? I couldn't remember his last name a few nights ago either.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:06 pm So what? I couldn't remember his last name a few nights ago either.
I think I would write his name down because I wouldn’t remember it either. Too many names, too many cases.

But whatever keeps his base from thinking about the real issues.

Remember the head of everything important in government Jared Kushner told us the economy “will be rocking” in July? That’s not happening. Not with states that need to re-close.

Remember the Trump campaign promise to replace Obamacare? Didn’t happen. Now he’s trying to destroy Obamacare while lying about keeping pre-existing conditions coverage safe. Obamacare is the only thing that is keeping pre-existing conditions coverage happening. He literally cannot protect coverage. Only congress can.

And how about Trump apparently having hearing deficits because he wasn’t able to hear that old fart yelling WHITE POWER as loud as they could? The people he called “good people”.

Pelosi getting a name wrong pretty trivial in comparison. And I would bet Pelosi and most people can still picture his face and the cop sitting on his neck even as we forget his name.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:20 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:06 pm So what? I couldn't remember his last name a few nights ago either.
I think I would write his name down because I wouldn’t remember it either. Too many names, too many cases.

Remember the head of everything important in government Jared Kushner told us the economy “will be rocking” in July? That’s not happening. Not with states that need to re-close.

Remember the Trump campaign promise to replace Obamacare? Didn’t happen. Now he’s trying to destroy Obamacare while lying about keeping pre-existing conditions coverage safe. Obamacare is the only thing that is keeping pre-existing conditions coverage happening. He literally cannot protect coverage. Only congress can.

And how about Trump apparently having hearing deficits because he wasn’t able to hear that old fart yelling WHITE POWER as loud as they could? The people he called “good people”.

Pelosi getting a name wrong pretty trivial in comparison. And I would bet Pelosi and most people can still picture his face and the cop sitting on his neck even as we forget his name.
Thanks for admitting dems didn't care about George Floyd, they just used his death to try to grab power for themselves.

He wasn't important but we were told you're burning down the country because he is so important and you all deeply deeply care about the victims of police brutality, so much so, you graffiti "SAY HIS NAME" all over other people's property. So much so, you kneel, wear african printed scarves and hand folded flags over to his fmaily of course with the cameras rolling. a man who held a gun to a woman's belly while his buddies robbed her. you all made him a saint, portrayed with angel wings on murals all over the country but his name doesn't matter now? lol so which is it?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Thanks for admitting dems didn't care about George Floyd, they just used his death to try to grab power for themselves.

He wasn't important but we were told you're burning down the country because he is so important and you all deeply deeply care about the victims of police brutality, so much so, you graffiti "SAY HIS NAME" all over other people's property. So much so, you kneel, wear african printed scarves and hand folded flags over to his fmaily of course with the cameras rolling. a man who held a gun to a woman's belly while his buddies robbed her. you all made him a saint, portrayed with angel wings on murals all over the country but his name doesn't matter now? lol so which is it?
Without googling can you name the four Americans killed at Benghazi?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol! That’s what your reading comprehension abilities told you that she said? Because that’s not it, hun... give it another pass, maybe you’ll get it.
Mr.Smile wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic