Jews???

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

It's amazing how many Jews are democrats and tweeting #BLM / fist emojis next to Israeli flag emojis.

total disconnect.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t see why we should all be taking the same sides on everything. There are haters in every group. There are anti-Semitic Trump supporters, does that mean no Jew should support Trump?

DH told me today something that I actually find quite true. The extreme left loves a victim and encourages the feeling of victimization to get sympathy and support. In every conflict and situation, they’ll see who can play the role of victim and rally behind them. That doesn’t mean we have to turn a blind eye to actual injustices, though.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:43 pm I don’t see why we should all be taking the same sides on everything. There are haters in every group. There are anti-Semitic Trump supporters, does that mean no Jew should support Trump?
is BLM a mainstream accepted part of the democrat party's platform right now?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know. It may be. If you‘re going to start finger pointing alleged platforms, though, can we talk about the KKK support for Trump and his constant hesitance to condemn white supremacists, even saying at one point that they include some “very fine people?
People are more complex than left or right.
Mr.Smile wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:43 pm I don’t see why we should all be taking the same sides on everything. There are haters in every group. There are anti-Semitic Trump supporters, does that mean no Jew should support Trump?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:13 pm It's amazing how many Jews are democrats and tweeting #BLM / fist emojis next to Israeli flag emojis.

total disconnect.

Many Jews agree 100% with that statement. Groups and people have every right to criticize governments around the world when it appears there is wrongdoing in that government.

Why would you assume every Jewish person in the world blindly accepts whatever the Israeli government does?
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, I wouldn’t say all Jews blindly accept whatever Israel does. I grew up in a Jewish area, so I have a lot of close Jewish friends. They all condemn the Israeli government’s actions when it comes to Palestine. They also support BLM. It’s not one or the other.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:13 pm It's amazing how
If this amazes you, may I suggest widening the variety of news sources in your life?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess the answer is no... we can’t talk about it 😂
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:49 pm I don’t know. It may be. If you‘re going to start finger pointing alleged platforms, though, can we talk about the KKK support for Trump and his constant hesitance to condemn white supremacists, even saying at one point that they include some “very fine people?
People are more complex than left or right.
Mr.Smile wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic