Nancy Pelosi calls George Floyd, George Kirby

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

'WORTHY OF HIS NAME' Excruciating moment Nancy Pelosi can’t remember George Floyd’s name and calls him ‘George Kirby’

The speaker was describing a time when a family member of George Floyd had talked with her: “Speaker, do you think I can tell George’s daughter that his name will always be remembered because you’ll name the bill for him?”

Pelosi added: “And I said, well, 'I’ll recommend that to the Judiciary Committee and to the uh... to the Congressional Black Caucus who shaped the bill.

"But I only will do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirby's name.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11967737/ ... oyd-kirby/
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What a dumb waffle. Can't even get the name right when you're pandering.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 am What a dumb waffle. Can't even get the name right when you're pandering.
Yeah...I don’t see how she mistakenly said Kirby instead of Floyd.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:19 pm
jas wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 am What a dumb waffle. Can't even get the name right when you're pandering.
Because she has no clue and doesn’t care. She knows more about her ice cream.
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ouch. That's an unfortunate slip up.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wonder if she was thinking of the old Topper tv show about two ghosts, George and Marion Kerby or the late black comedian, George Kirby, who's been dead for 15 years.

What a hack, lol.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'd say there are too many dead gray cells floating around inside her head.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:11 pm
She isn’t the only one.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, terrible slip of the tongue. She should’ve checked and rechecked before going in public. Bad screwup on her part.
But really, let’s not be hypocrites here because we can fill pages of all the ignorant nonsense Trump has let “slip up” all these years and his supporters just sweep them under the rug as unimportant...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Really? And you think Trump is a “very stable genius”? Do you want me to show you at least a dozen examples of his “slip ups”?
Let’s see... Confusing the Baltic states with the Balkan states and actually trashing the leaders of the Baltic states for the breakup of Yugoslavia (and her wife being from Slovenia!😂). Saying Belgium is a city. Bragging about building a wall between Colorado and Mexico. Telling the Indian PM that his country doesn’t share a border with China. Congratulating the Irish PM for UK’s success in closing its border to coronavirus (quite prematurely, apparently).
And forgetting names??
Oh well...

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

😂🤣😂🤣
So I guess what you’re saying is that Trump has too many grey cells floating in that head of his then. 🤷‍♀️
Mommamia wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:11 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic