Trump 2020

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Please vote for me. Nothing I do works, everybody I hire turns out to be an incompetent loser and or traitor, I don't like or work for anything that has broad public support, and my/McConnell's hand-picked judges keep ruling against me because I'm bad at law (see above re: incompetence).
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t forget there is a record high unemployment rate, the amount of people without health insurance has increased for the first time in TEN years, there is a record federal deficit created by a huge tax cut that didn’t go as planned,. We are at the beginning of a recession.

But Trump says the economy is going to come roaring back. Just like that! And COVID-19 is going to go poof! Trump says there will be a vaccine this Year from the guy who created the AIDS vaccine!

Yep. trump 2020!
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pertinent

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You forgot "I'm a great business man, but the National Debt has increased over $5 Trillion"

https://www.newsweek.com/national-debt- ... nt-1503864
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I also forgot, "I refuse to advocate for common sense public health measures (masks) that would reduce the impact of the pandemic (that I allowed to be unleashed on my country because I'm incapable of leadership or of asking for sacrifice from businesses) because I don't want to look stupid". And "I squandered the time that closing down the country bought by refusing to coordinate a national response to said pandemic, leading to the highest infection rate in the world and over 100,000 deaths in a short amount of time".

I'm so very tired of all this winning!
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:13 pm You forgot "I'm a great business man, but the National Debt has increased over $5 Trillion"

https://www.newsweek.com/national-debt- ... nt-1503864
Can't wait for my favorite Republican game of "We don't care about the deficit until Democrats are in power", coming soon to 2021 (hopefully?).
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And how about more "winning" in immigration reform for four more years. $6 billion dollars taken from the military budget to build 200 miles of wall in Arizona.

$6 billion dollars for a couple of hundred miles of wall and smugglers are cutting through the wall panels with reciprocating saws that you can buy at the hardware store. So much winning!

"We gonna build a wall the likes that have never been seen before, believe me!"
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Shuffles the Clown 2020

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He’s losing ground by the day. When it seemed that Sanders was ahead and before the COVID crisis I was sure he had it in the bag. Now it seems like it’s bye bye oaf! He showed how incompetent he is in a crisis and also the consequences of his campaign and government of division and discord.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

See also: legitimized a murderous dictator on the world stage without securing any concessions from them, to where they not only didn't have to denuclearize, they have actually escalated their program.

The fact that this isn't the only dictator to murder one of our citizens and still be referred to as a friend by the President should be shocking.
Locked Previous topicNext topic