Black Twitter users mock Pelosi, et al

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:53 pm
29again wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:30 pm
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:44 pm

The video was from one site and the twitter comments from another. I couldn't get the pics on the twitter comments to post. I only heard about three sentences out of that piece of work's mouth...just long enough to get the link for the video.

I'm telling you, they all made me want to vomit. There isn't a low they won't go to in order to play to the blacks. I hope their fb pages, twitter pages or whatever they are called, their e-mails, etc. are flooded with comments from Americans slamming them for this stunt.

I hope their knees and backs hurt like hell from kneeling on the floor, lol.
I did hear that Nancy needed help getting up off the floor...
[flash=][/flash]
Well she is 80 ... And drunk all the time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:06 am
[flash=][/flash]
Damn. Pelosi is 80? She looks good. I thought she was younger than that.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is very damaging to the cause of Black/Civil Rights.

I mean the way people are acting towards others who are going out of their way to attempt to help, even if the method is not what they would have used.

If that keeps up, they will stop trying to help.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:01 am

[flash=][/flash]
That's why I was so impressed with how smoothly she went down and in heels!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am This is very damaging to the cause of Black/Civil Rights.

I mean the way people are acting towards others who are going out of their way to attempt to help, even if the method is not what they would have used.

Are you sitting there saying that they should be happy these idiots are wearing a scarf in the colors of their ancestors? And if they're not happy about it, they should shut up before the Democrats stop wearing and caring?

Cause that's what it sounds like and that sounds really ignorant. People don't need them to wear all white or scarves or whatever those fashion plates are choosing to coordinate with next. They need them to do their F***ing jobs which they were elected to do and take care of the people. Change laws, put stiffer ones in, etc, etc, etc.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am This is very damaging to the cause of Black/Civil Rights.

I agree. It’s like people can’t win. We really do live in an ugly country right now.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:17 pm

I agree. It’s like people can’t win. We really do live in an ugly country right now.
Seriously?
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:43 am

Are you sitting there saying that they should be happy these idiots are wearing a scarf in the colors of their ancestors? And if they're not happy about it, they should shut up before the Democrats stop wearing and caring?

Cause that's what it sounds like and that sounds really ignorant. People don't need them to wear all white or scarves or whatever those fashion plates are choosing to coordinate with next. They need them to do their F***ing jobs which they were elected to do and take care of the people. Change laws, put stiffer ones in, etc, etc, etc.
I am saying that when there is a lot of pain in the country and there are also those trying to relieve that pain in any small way they can think of, stop trying to make them feel stupid for trying.

If their methods are incorrect, help educate. But to bring further anger and pettiness into the equation is only going to make things worse.

What they wear is so far off the charts of what matters right now it appears to just be another way people are picking each other apart like vultures who smelled blood.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:01 am

[flash=][/flash]
It's all fake. It's obvious she's had several plastic surgeries. No one's eyebrows are half way up their forehead, and her eyes look like an owls. She constantly looks startled. I wonder if she can close those eyes to sleep, lol.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:04 am
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:44 pm

The video was from one site and the twitter comments from another. I couldn't get the pics on the twitter comments to post. I only heard about three sentences out of that piece of work's mouth...just long enough to get the link for the video.

I'm telling you, they all made me want to vomit. There isn't a low they won't go to in order to play to the blacks. I hope their fb pages, twitter pages or whatever they are called, their e-mails, etc. are flooded with comments from Americans slamming them for this stunt.

I hope their knees and backs hurt like hell from kneeling on the floor, lol.
She went down pretty smoothly. I was impressed at her age. In heels yet!

Watch it again. Who's the one kiddie corner behind, to her right? I didn't see it the first time but when I watched it again she can't get her skirt right. She's fiddling with it, reaching her hand under there, trying to hold it closed. It's pretty funny. She clearly wasn't concentrating!
I don't know who she is. Probably, just a Nancy minion. I thought it looked like she was maybe scratching her leg or something, lol. It did look strange.
Locked Previous topicNext topic