I am getting sick of biting my tongue

Anonymous 3

Unread post

LindaSmith wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:59 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:50 pm Well Hoodie I am not surprised they have a problem with you. You post trashy stuff on here and people call you out and now they are. That little girl is not your granddaughter. And I’m betting his parents know this marriage is not going to last so why get started with her calling you grandma. Nothing but drama with you all the time!!!
Curiosity only but who is Hoodie? Is she currently on here with a different screen name? What is her back story? I've seen a few threads where the poster is accused of being hoodie. Thanks.
She got the nickname hoodie due to wanting to give her daughter a custom made hoodie for Christmas. There is so much back story.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It doesn't matter to me who the original poster is. And because I've seen many a woman be a bitch to another woman, I do believe original poster's story.

OP, this is on your son in law. Until he tells his mother to keep her trap closed and that he does in fact consider you to be a grandparent to this child, nothing will change. If he considers you to be a grandmother to this child, he needs to tell his mother that. And if I were his wife and he refused to, life with me would not be pleasant until he did.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:56 pm My son in law's mom has this stupid competition shit with me. She trash talks us and I let it go. When they got married, she was mad and almost didn't come to the wedding because her words were, you let her exclude me from any wedding planning. We paid for the wedding, all of it. My dd and I did all of the planning. She wanted DD to wear her old ugly ass wedding dress and dd wanted her own wedding dress. She wanted them to have it at her house and dd wanted a venue.

My son in law, has a daughter. she is 3. Everytime she calls me Nana or my dh pawpaw she corrects her.One time she picked her up from my house and my granddaughter said bye nana and pawpaw and she said no it isn't nana and pawpaw and she said our names.. Today; dd and sil and the grandbabies were at our house. He was on the phone with his mom and she wanted to talk to the 3 year old. So he gave the phone to her and it was on speaker phone. The 3 year old pointed at my car and said that's nanas car. His mom said no that is ( insert my name ) car. nana is in her car. I looked at my son in law and said that's it, I'm done. I said I have been biting my tongue for far to long, I'm about to tell her about herself. After the phone call was over. My dd looked at her husband and says when my mom snaps on your mom I don't want to hear shit about it. His mom's husband isn't any more related to the 3 year old than we are but she tells the 3 year old to call him pawpaw. I have been playing nice for the sake of the grandkids but I am done playing nice with that bitch. This has been going on for a year.Ever since my dd was pregnant . She pulled the same crap last year around the holidays. Apparently my granddaughter shouldn't have spent Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house because in her opinion, we are not her grandparents because we're not blood related to her. But never mind the fact that his mom recently said she doesn't want her back at her house because she flushes stuff down the toilet. but their septic tank got clogged 2 weeks ago and my granddaughter hasn't been there in a month and his mom has a toddler herself who could be flushing stuff. I'm venting on her because I really don't want to go off on her. But i'm done.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve seen this situation many time and the best course of action is to ignore it and move on. You will accomplish absolutely nothing by creating a scene.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LindaSmith wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:57 pm If this whole ridiculous story is actually true, and its very hard to believe it is considering your need to include the clogged toilet episodes, my advice to you is you can't control other people. Just like you they are entitled to their opinions about the relationship.
So much drama and I'm aware people like you thrive on it. I try to avoid drama because its a life drain.

i don't thrive on drama. if that was case. i would have said something before now. I wouldn't have her blocked on Facebook and would allow her back at my house. i do not talk to her at all
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

why really cares what she says or does. live you life, let her live her's
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t understand why you would want to be called the same names as them. There aren’t any other names for grandparents that you could use to avoid all of this?
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:15 pm I don’t understand why you would want to be called the same names as them. There aren’t any other names for grandparents that you could use to avoid all of this?
she started calling us that. my mom is memmaw.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:56 pm My son in law's mom has this stupid competition shit with me. She trash talks us and I let it go. When they got married, she was mad and almost didn't come to the wedding because her words were, you let her exclude me from any wedding planning. We paid for the wedding, all of it. My dd and I did all of the planning. She wanted DD to wear her old ugly ass wedding dress and dd wanted her own wedding dress. She wanted them to have it at her house and dd wanted a venue.

My son in law, has a daughter. she is 3. Everytime she calls me Nana or my dh pawpaw she corrects her.One time she picked her up from my house and my granddaughter said bye nana and pawpaw and she said no it isn't nana and pawpaw and she said our names.. Today; dd and sil and the grandbabies were at our house. He was on the phone with his mom and she wanted to talk to the 3 year old. So he gave the phone to her and it was on speaker phone. The 3 year old pointed at my car and said that's nanas car. His mom said no that is ( insert my name ) car. nana is in her car. I looked at my son in law and said that's it, I'm done. I said I have been biting my tongue for far to long, I'm about to tell her about herself. After the phone call was over. My dd looked at her husband and says when my mom snaps on your mom I don't want to hear shit about it. His mom's husband isn't any more related to the 3 year old than we are but she tells the 3 year old to call him pawpaw. I have been playing nice for the sake of the grandkids but I am done playing nice with that bitch. This has been going on for a year.Ever since my dd was pregnant . She pulled the same crap last year around the holidays. Apparently my granddaughter shouldn't have spent Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house because in her opinion, we are not her grandparents because we're not blood related to her. But never mind the fact that his mom recently said she doesn't want her back at her house because she flushes stuff down the toilet. but their septic tank got clogged 2 weeks ago and my granddaughter hasn't been there in a month and his mom has a toddler herself who could be flushing stuff. I'm venting on her because I really don't want to go off on her. But i'm done.
This is YOUR fault for letting it go on for so lone.
SNAP on the c**t and let her have it with both barrels blazing (make sure the kids are outside or out of earshot) DO it in front of every adult around and don't stop until the c**t backs downs and begs for forgiveness.
IF you don't have the balls to stand up for yourself then sit down, shut up and take it
Anonymous 5

Unread post

LindaSmith wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:59 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:50 pm Well Hoodie I am not surprised they have a problem with you. You post trashy stuff on here and people call you out and now they are. That little girl is not your granddaughter. And I’m betting his parents know this marriage is not going to last so why get started with her calling you grandma. Nothing but drama with you all the time!!!
Curiosity only but who is Hoodie? Is she currently on here with a different screen name? What is her back story? I've seen a few threads where the poster is accused of being hoodie. Thanks.
Attachments
SS OF CUSTOM HOODIE MOM HOODIE WITH RED ROSE.png
Locked Previous topicNext topic