Is this guy a jerk?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Would you continue to date a guy who seems inconsiderate? Take, for instance, he sends me silly stickers all the time and most of the time they don't make any sense. This morning, I replied back to him that I had a horrible headache that was bordering on a trip to the ER. What does he do? He replies "oh damn". That's it! Then he sends another stupid sticker that was pretty offensive.
Would you just stop communicating with him? We used to have actual conversations but now all he sends is stickers and we communicate back and forth that way.
He confuses me so much.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He sounds like he’s still in high school, lol.
LindaSmith
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don't understand why you need to even ask.
He's clearly inconsiderate of you and your feelings. Why would you communicate with him at all.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

What is a sticker?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

what did you expect him to say?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Similar to a gif:

"Wordless" communication.
MrsDavidB wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:52 pm What is a sticker?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Even if he was considerate, if the only form of communication I had with someone was via texts & stickies, I would not want to continue with the "relationship." I'd move on. To me, if you aren't seeing the person ever, it's not really a relationship. It's an acquaintance.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:44 pm Would you continue to date a guy who seems inconsiderate? Take, for instance, he sends me silly stickers all the time and most of the time they don't make any sense. This morning, I replied back to him that I had a horrible headache that was bordering on a trip to the ER. What does he do? He replies "oh damn". That's it! Then he sends another stupid sticker that was pretty offensive.
Would you just stop communicating with him? We used to have actual conversations but now all he sends is stickers and we communicate back and forth that way.
He confuses me so much.
Locked Previous topicNext topic