True or False?

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:54 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:15 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 pm

Ideally everyone in the US would be wearing a mask.
As usually your response is factually ignorant.
No, in this case saying people shouldn't wear masks is extremely ignorant.

No, saying everyone in the US should ideally be wearing a mask is what's ignorant.

For the love of all that is holy, do some damned research on these ridiculous masks already people. Stop just swallowing what CNN says.

I'm so sick of everyone screeching about wearing a mask. There is more proof that they're actually harmful than any good they may do. Numerous studies are inconclusive - it's a "maybe" at best. What is conclusive, however, is that they're likely to cause harm and sicken you.

Here - since the quivering, frightened masses seem to hang on what the WHO says as being gold. This is just ONE opinion on them being harmful:

https://www.wibw.com/content/news/WHO-F ... 29971.html

There are many other articles discussing masks creating more harm than good. Once you touch it, move it, put it under your nose, pull it under your chin, put it in your pocket, scratch your face, move it around, readjust it, you're transferring bacteria. You're then taking that bacteria laden item and pressing it against your nose and mouth - breathing the bacteria deeply into your lungs because you have to breathe harder to get oxygen.

That's not even getting into the damage from inhaling your own carbon dioxide. Or your own flora that's being recycled into a warm moist environment where bacteria can proliferate and be breathed back in. Mmmmm ... Sign me up!

There is no study that's conclusive that they provide appreciable protection. Fauci was laughing about people wearing masks out in the middle of the outbreak of this strain. "It might stop a droplet". He specifically says the only benefit is if someone is sick, it may help reduce spread. In that case, don't be a douche - stay home. Since Fauci seems to be the only other supreme, believable authority for the mask brigade:

Visual for everyone: build a split rail fence to keep field mice contained. That goes for germs either in or out.

Unless you're hermetically sealing a respirator to your face and wearing the gear that the microbiologists wear in the lab, stay home if you're sick, sneeze or cough into your shirt and wash your damned hands.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:15 am

As usually your response is factually ignorant.

No, saying everyone in the US should ideally be wearing a mask is what's ignorant.

For the love of all that is holy, do some damned research on these ridiculous masks already people. Stop just swallowing what CNN says.

I'm so sick of everyone screeching about wearing a mask. There is more proof that they're actually harmful than any good they may do. Numerous studies are inconclusive - it's a "maybe" at best. What is conclusive, however, is that they're likely to cause harm and sicken you.

Here - since the quivering, frightened masses seem to hang on what the WHO says as being gold. This is just ONE opinion on them being harmful:

There are many other articles discussing masks creating more harm than good. Once you touch it, move it, put it under your nose, pull it under your chin, put it in your pocket, scratch your face, move it around, readjust it, you're transferring bacteria. You're then taking that bacteria laden item and pressing it against your nose and mouth - breathing the bacteria deeply into your lungs because you have to breathe harder to get oxygen.

That's not even getting into the damage from inhaling your own carbon dioxide. Or your own flora that's being recycled into a warm moist environment where bacteria can proliferate and be breathed back in. Mmmmm ... Sign me up!

There is no study that's conclusive that they provide appreciable protection. Fauci was laughing about people wearing masks out in the middle of the outbreak of this strain. "It might stop a droplet". He specifically says the only benefit is if someone is sick, it may help reduce spread. In that case, don't be a douche - stay home. Since Fauci seems to be the only other supreme, believable authority for the mask brigade:

Visual for everyone: build a split rail fence to keep field mice contained. That goes for germs either in or out.

Unless you're hermetically sealing a respirator to your face and wearing the gear that the microbiologists wear in the lab, stay home if you're sick, sneeze or cough into your shirt and wash your damned hands.
I don't get my medical advice from cnn or youtube. I get it from actual medical professionals. I have multiple relatives who work in hospitals and a good friend who works for VCUHealth, one of the leading hospitals in covid research. Everyone in that hospital, visitors, staff, or patients, wears a mask. She goes through the covid floors everyday and neither she nor any coworkers she knows have gotten sick. It is required because they have shown time and again that it stops the spread. It doesn't keep you from getting it, but it significantly drops the chances of spreading it, which is why it is important that everyone wears one. You are contagious before you show symptoms and many never show symptoms at all, but can still spread it, which is why your "just stay home if you are sick" plan does nothing.

Covid is caused by a virus, not bacteria, so I don't know why you keep going on about bacteria. There is no danger of being harmed by "inhaling your own carbon dioxide" wearing a clothe mask, ask any actual medical professional. All of your other arguments against it all rely on using them improperly, and the answer to that would be teach people to use them properly, not teach people not to use them at all. That is like saying that since most people whose children are harmed in car accidents did not buckle them into their carseat properly, you shouldn't use a car seat at all. But, what can I expect from someone who said that a 1:198 ratio is the same as a 1:4234 ratio.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish I could find a video dh showed me on how masks diminish the spread in saliva- a common and most contagious way for the virus to spread , hence physical distancing.

Masks do help spread, even if not N95s bc of physical distancing.

Honestly, I don’t understand why the nutters give two shits about people wearing masks. If they think they’re safe, then they can go about without one and hang out with all their non mask wearing buddies, be around their medically comprised family members, and lick each others’ faces every time they meet up.

The same people who flap their trap about others being too scared to go out are themselves are not
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm

I don't get my medical advice from cnn or youtube. I get it from actual medical professionals. I have multiple relatives who work in hospitals and a good friend who works for VCUHealth, one of the leading hospitals in covid research. Everyone in that hospital, visitors, staff, or patients, wears a mask. She goes through the covid floors everyday and neither she nor any coworkers she knows have gotten sick. It is required because they have shown time and again that it stops the spread. It doesn't keep you from getting it, but it significantly drops the chances of spreading it, which is why it is important that everyone wears one. You are contagious before you show symptoms and many never show symptoms at all, but can still spread it, which is why your "just stay home if you are sick" plan does nothing.

Covid is caused by a virus, not bacteria, so I don't know why you keep going on about bacteria. There is no danger of being harmed by "inhaling your own carbon dioxide" wearing a clothe mask, ask any actual medical professional. All of your other arguments against it all rely on using them improperly, and the answer to that would be teach people to use them properly, not teach people not to use them at all. That is like saying that since most people whose children are harmed in car accidents did not buckle them into their carseat properly, you shouldn't use a car seat at all. But, what can I expect from someone who said that a 1:198 ratio is the same as a 1:4234 ratio.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The problem is that if they just go without one, if they end up getting it they can then spread it to everyone they go close enough to who is being responsible and wearing a mask. Which is why they can just stay home if they don't want to wear one, instead of throwing a hissy fit in costco about their right to endanger others.
cgd5112 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:35 pm I wish I could find a video dh showed me on how masks diminish the spread in saliva- a common and most contagious way for the virus to spread , hence physical distancing.

Masks do help spread, even if not N95s bc of physical distancing.

Honestly, I don’t understand why the nutters give two shits about people wearing masks. If they think they’re safe, then they can go about without one and hang out with all their non mask wearing buddies, be around their medically comprised family members, and lick each others’ faces every time they meet up.

The same people who flap their trap about others being too scared to go out are themselves are not
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Deleted User 114

Unread post

True
Locked Previous topicNext topic