S*x while having period

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Have you ever had S*x while on yours? I never have but am considering it. It never seemed like something I wanted to do but I think I might now. I just started having S*x after a long time and don't really feel like not having it. The guy I'm with I only see once a week so if we skip it, it will be another week.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I took that week off. It was bad enough having cycle day 3 trans ago so ultrasounds for our IVF cycles, there was no way I was having S*x too!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 pm Have you ever had S*x while on yours? I never have but am considering it. It never seemed like something I wanted to do but I think I might now. I just started having S*x after a long time and don't really feel like not having it. The guy I'm with I only see once a week so if we skip it, it will be another week.
DH and I used to when we were long distance and didn't see each other often. Not so much now, but once in awhile. I think it depends on your partner, but mind's never been particularly squeamish about it. Toss a towel down and everybody jumps in the shower afterwards. No big deal.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DH and I have several times, especially when we were younger and had to do long distance. For us, it’s no big deal. Same as anon2 - he’s not squeamish about it, we just throw down a towel and shower after. It doesn’t bother him. I think it just depends on the couple.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We didn't during the first few days of my cycle. It was too heavy. Closer towards the end of it.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Once accidentally. Damned thing started in the middle. Ugh!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:54 am Once accidentally. Damned thing started in the middle. Ugh!
I can't count the number of times it jump started my cycle.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope. Yuck.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 pm Have you ever had S*x while on yours? I never have but am considering it. It never seemed like something I wanted to do but I think I might now. I just started having S*x after a long time and don't really feel like not having it. The guy I'm with I only see once a week so if we skip it, it will be another week.
Hell no, I already look like I've been murdered, I don't want him involved in my blood bath
~shudders~
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have but hated it.

I was constantly worried about the mess and how it looked so I couldn't enjoy it. I explained that to DH ( it didn't bother him) so he took that into consideration and doesn't even ask anymore.

He knows it'll be a week...lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic