I had S*x with my BIL

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:11 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
He's married to my sister. I won't be making another post about this. I never said I didn't feel like it was a big deal. It was.
That wasn’t very nice of you to do to your sister. Are you going to tell her?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Do you have a thing for him?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:13 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
He's married to my sister. I won't be making another post about this. I never said I didn't feel like it was a big deal. It was.
That wasn’t very nice of you to do to your sister. Are you going to tell her?
I left the choice up to him. If he tells her okay if not okay.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 am He came over to help me install my new washer and dryer and remove. My old ones. He has been kinda flirty with me in the past but nothing like he was when he came over. One thing led to another and I had S*x with him. It was honestly amazing.

I feel horrible now but I also want to do it again.
Nothing like keeping it in the family.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm Do you have a thing for him?
No. The S*x was amazing but nothing more. We have always had undeniable chemistry but it's always been a physical attraction.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anyone remember the CM saga of the sister or half sister who stole the other one's husband? Op became pregnant with his baby, and they were moving to a new state to be together.

CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm Anyone remember the CM saga of the sister or half sister who stole the other one's husband? Op became pregnant with his baby, and they were moving to a new state to be together.
Omg, I totally forgot about that. That was a crazy story that went on forever!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:13 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm Anyone remember the CM saga of the sister or half sister who stole the other one's husband? Op became pregnant with his baby, and they were moving to a new state to be together.
Yeah it was. He kept delaying going to the new house with the OP of that thread.

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And yet you want to do it again. Obviously it was not that big of a deal to you or you would not have done it, let alone say you want to do it again. That says a lot about the kind of person you are.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:26 pm
CandTmom wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:13 pm
Yeah it was. He kept delaying going to the new house with the OP of that thread.
I remember that!
Locked Previous topicNext topic