I had S*x with my BIL

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

skank
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I found your book OP.
FB_IMG_1590251309771(1).jpg
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 am He came over to help me install my new washer and dryer and remove. My old ones. He has been kinda flirty with me in the past but nothing like he was when he came over. One thing led to another and I had S*x with him. It was honestly amazing.

I feel horrible now but I also want to do it again.
Was the washer on the spin cycle? If so, it wasnt his dick. It was the vibration of the spin cycle slutcakes
Anonymous 2

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
😂 now that you mention it, I’m kind of hoping it’s her brother’s husband!!!
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Uh huh... hope it was worth it.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Go for it!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:24 am Next up on Maury: Is my husband or my brother in law my baby's daddy?

Plot twist: Neither because I'm a whore.
He's the first person I have had S*x with in a long time. I'm not a whore and I'm on birth control. IF I got pregnant there would be no doubt who the father was but I also would abort.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am Are you still married to his brother? If so, cheating is a difficult path. If not, have fun!!!
No I'm not married
Anonymous 1

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
He's married to my sister. I won't be making another post about this. I never said I didn't feel like it was a big deal. It was.
Locked Previous topicNext topic