For those of you who shave down there...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How often do you do it? I rarely shave and if I do I have always just let it grow back. I want to shave more often but I've been getting ingrown hairs. I feel like I must be doing something wrong
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Usually once a week. You need a good razor and moisturize properly, the more often you do it the less bumps you'll get.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Try getting clippers and doing a real close buzz cut instead of using a razor. That might help the issue.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I use Dh's beard trimmer clippers. lol
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wax that crap, shaving sucks.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

About once a weekish.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 am I use Dh's beard trimmer clippers. lol
Omg, the girls just used dh’s on the dog! 😂 He’s been looking online for a new one all morning! Lol
Anonymous 3

Unread post

When i had someone to shave for, I did it once or twice a week or so, lol. The more often I did it, the less issues I had.

Now I just keep things at bay so it doesn't get too bad. :(
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:40 am Try getting clippers and doing a real close buzz cut instead of using a razor. That might help the issue.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I shave every other day or every 3rd day. I’ve been doing it for years so I don’t really get bumps anymore. I switched to Billie razors which seem to do the trick. When I used to get bumps and Ingrown hairs, I would exfoliate first, then shave, then moisturize.
Locked Previous topicNext topic