light at the end of the tunnel

Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:44 pm Honey you are delusional. With Trump in charge, things are FUBAR and are only going to get worse. We're lucky for people like Bill Gates who are helping supply hospitals with gowns, gloves, masks, etc. Because Trump is useless.
Thank you for a sane and informed reply!👍🏻
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm So some of you support pedophiles?
Nice try but no.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

But those children dared to cross our border without papers so they don't matter. /s She's a phony.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 pm Oh please, spare me your bleeding heart for these poor, innocent children. Where was it when children of illegal immigrants were being separated from their parents and kept in inhumane conditions? Not bleeding much, huh? It was actually defending his actions.
So when your compassion starts being less... “selective”... your praises for that disgusting, incompetent oaf will mean something. As will his actions. It’s funny how he didn’t give a crap about S*x trafficking until he realized illegal immigrants were laughing at his wall and crossing it underground. His “S*x trafficking rescues” are nothing more than by products of his determination to stop immigrants. The day he does anything out of pure morality, you can color me shocked.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:41 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 pm So it’s just a desperate attempt at PR and propaganda? This crisis has shown even more strongly what an incompetent moron he is you have to bring up any pathetic little positive thing he could be associated with? He couldn’t give a rat's ass about children being abused. His only interest in the matter was finding out about illegal immigrants.

LITTLE? pffft It's no little thing to the parents that lost their child to those monsters. If they get their child back she may not be the same! you disgust me
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
No it wasn't for reaction. It's for information. Any of you aware that the past few years there have been rescues from human trafficking? Children kidnapped, bred to be forever trafficked. Many haven't seen the light of day since they've been born or taken by these sick monsters. They're tortured, murdered. Yes, its not nice to think about or even know. Is MomConfessions filled with sick pedophiles and those that support the sick practice?
That has nothing to do with the Coronavirus.
Are you okay?
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:19 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 pm
mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:01 pm

I’m clearly oblivious but what is she even talking about? That’s not me giving her reactions; it’s me being in the dark. I stay there most days.

It’s a batshit crazy QAnon conspiracy theory that COVID-19 is a cover for Trump to break up the S*x trafficking of children from underground tunnels, where they’ve been kept by an elite cabal of powerful global pedophiles.
Wait WHAT? This is a thing people believe?
It’s crazy ‘ I’ve never heard anything about this until tonight.
It’s her imagination I think.
Weird
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm Still, wrong group. It should be moved.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
Is there actually a group that discusses this kind of thing?
Yikes😳
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You nailed it.
Great post!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 pm Oh please, spare me your bleeding heart for these poor, innocent children. Where was it when children of illegal immigrants were being separated from their parents and kept in inhumane conditions? Not bleeding much, huh? It was actually defending his actions.
So when your compassion starts being less... “selective”... your praises for that disgusting, incompetent oaf will mean something. As will his actions. It’s funny how he didn’t give a crap about S*x trafficking until he realized illegal immigrants were laughing at his wall and crossing it underground. His “S*x trafficking rescues” are nothing more than by products of his determination to stop immigrants. The day he does anything out of pure morality, you can color me shocked.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:41 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 pm So it’s just a desperate attempt at PR and propaganda? This crisis has shown even more strongly what an incompetent moron he is you have to bring up any pathetic little positive thing he could be associated with? He couldn’t give a rat's ass about children being abused. His only interest in the matter was finding out about illegal immigrants.

LITTLE? pffft It's no little thing to the parents that lost their child to those monsters. If they get their child back she may not be the same! you disgust me
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, there’s a news & politics group where her Trump devotion could be discussed.
And there’s a religious debate group where she could post her ideas for discussion.
Lingev wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm Still, wrong group. It should be moved.
Yikes😳
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 pm Well, there’s a news & politics group where her Trump devotion could be discussed.
And there’s a religious debate group where she could post her ideas for discussion.
Lingev wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 pm

Yikes😳
News & Politics has enough Trump fruitcakes. It doesn't need another one.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

X22 Report
Get educated
Locked Previous topicNext topic