light at the end of the tunnel

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So some of you support pedophiles?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maybe pedophiles yourselves?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:47 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:44 pm Honey you are delusional. With Trump in charge, things are FUBAR and are only going to get worse. We're lucky for people like Bill Gates who are helping supply hospitals with gowns, gloves, masks, etc. Because Trump is useless.
We'll see whos delusional. Go back to your cesspool.
Typical response from a Trumper.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
I’m clearly oblivious but what is she even talking about? That’s not me giving her reactions; it’s me being in the dark. I stay there most days.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What in blue bloody blazes are you talking about? POTUS doesn't do anything unless it benefits himself. What trafficked kids are doctors and nurses saving right now? They are too busy fighting COVID to do anything else.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
No it wasn't for reaction. It's for information. Any of you aware that the past few years there have been rescues from human trafficking? Children kidnapped, bred to be forever trafficked. Many haven't seen the light of day since they've been born or taken by these sick monsters. They're tortured, murdered. Yes, its not nice to think about or even know. Is MomConfessions filled with sick pedophiles and those that support the sick practice?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:01 pm
I’m clearly oblivious but what is she even talking about? That’s not me giving her reactions; it’s me being in the dark. I stay there most days.

It’s a batshit crazy QAnon conspiracy theory that COVID-19 is a cover for Trump to break up the S*x trafficking of children from underground tunnels, where they’ve been kept by an elite cabal of powerful global pedophiles.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm What in blue bloody blazes are you talking about? POTUS doesn't do anything unless it benefits himself. What trafficked kids are doctors and nurses saving right now? They are too busy fighting COVID to do anything else.
Thats what msm would have you believe. Do research for yourself and make up your own mind.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm
No it wasn't for reaction. It's for information. Any of you aware that the past few years there have been rescues from human trafficking? Children kidnapped, bred to be forever trafficked. Many haven't seen the light of day since they've been born or taken by these sick monsters. They're tortured, murdered. Yes, its not nice to think about or even know. Is MomConfessions filled with sick pedophiles and those that support the sick practice?
Trump has nothing to do with that, Ashton Kutcher has done a lot more for S*x trafficking victims than Trump ever has or will ever have.
Locked Previous topicNext topic