A message to all of you

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:20 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am I am bumping this to ask a question as I don’t know if I created a new post if it would be considered a call out post. Does anyone keep in touch outside of this sight? There’s a few people who have left, no longer active or could have changed screen names and I just haven’t realized it. Just thinking that there’s screen names I don’t see like Reading, Morgan, and Libby(I know Libby left but does anyone keep in touch with her?) just hoping they are all ok during these times as well. I’m sure there’s others, those are just the 3 off the top of my head at this moment.
Rumor is...
Reading is now Movie Star
Morgan, AKA VoodooB, is anonymous
And Libby is back, but ya'll can figure that out yourselves.

I don't know any of them outside of MC/CM.
That would be fun if Reading was a movie star now !
I remember Morgan, I sort of remember her being a bit vulgar, but I hope she is doing well.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I thought Reading was moving to England and said she would not be back on here.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:26 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am I am bumping this to ask a question as I don’t know if I created a new post if it would be considered a call out post. Does anyone keep in touch outside of this sight? There’s a few people who have left, no longer active or could have changed screen names and I just haven’t realized it. Just thinking that there’s screen names I don’t see like Reading, Morgan, and Libby(I know Libby left but does anyone keep in touch with her?) just hoping they are all ok during these times as well. I’m sure there’s others, those are just the 3 off the top of my head at this moment.
Rumor is...

Hi!
I wish I could get my old name Libby back!
😂
I’m fine. I’m “ staying home” and it’s so weird but a good thing.
I hope everyone is healthy and happy 😃
I’m so glad you’re doing well. Life’s always full of uncertainties but this is hitting us all on a different level. I’m not surprised over this pandemic, but at the same time it’s so surreal. Like the probability was predictable, the effects predictable, but predictability doesn’t really prepare one for actually living it.

I think you can change your screen names if you go to profile edit, then edit account. I haven’t done it so I don’t know if there’s any criteria for changing user name.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:05 pm
Rumor is...

Why be nasty in this sweet post?
You KNOW that Morgan was never VooDooB. But you continue with this just to irritate.

Morgan is always very sporadic this time of year because of a personal commitment. She’s not lurking anonymous. She pops on less than I do but will use her screen name. Yes, I stay in touch with her off here and she’s fine last time I heard from her.
I don’t really know who VoodooB is. I’ve read the screen name mentioned but that’s about it.

I’m glad she’s ok. I don’t often agree with her point of view but that’s not really relevant in these times. I hate the thought of anyone I’ve regularly interacted with being sick with this and hope that everyone stays healthy and safe through this.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:22 pm I thought Reading was moving to England and said she would not be back on here.
She may have, but I probably missed her saying that.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:11 pm
Rumor is...

I remember Morgan, I sort of remember her being a bit vulgar, but I hope she is doing well.
I think she means the rumor is that Reading is now using the screen name movie star. Idk if it’s true or not, I don’t think their writing reads the same, but it took me a while to realize who Thelma is even though she never hid that she changed her screen name and the tone and writing style was the same, lol. I just hope that she is ok.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:05 pm
Rumor is...

Why be nasty in this sweet post?
You KNOW that Morgan was never VooDooB. But you continue with this just to irritate.

Morgan is always very sporadic this time of year because of a personal commitment. She’s not lurking anonymous. She pops on less than I do but will use her screen name. Yes, I stay in touch with her off here and she’s fine last time I heard from her.
WHAT was nasty about what I said? Rumors are just that - RUMORS. Not many believe Morgan/Morgaine is not VDB. Both just as vulgar and nasty and "Morgan" came in knowing entirely too much about others to be a "new" member.

I don't believe her and I don't believe you. Sorry, not sorry. Have a nice day.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:39 am

Rumor is...

I think she means the rumor is that Reading is now using the screen name movie star. Idk if it’s true or not, I don’t think their writing reads the same, but it took me a while to realize who Thelma is even though she never hid that she changed her screen name and the tone and writing style was the same, lol. I just hope that she is ok.
I do think that. She talked a lot about her life in California and her mother's occupation in the industry. I don't see much difference in their writing styles. Not to mention she has a beautiful home on a gorgeous piece of land in the state she moved to from Cali, or the fact that even if she's in England, she could still be a member here, thus the RUMOR mill.

I have been honest about who I am since I came to this site. Never tried to hide it, just didn't use the same original SN from CM. I admit I can be a real bitch, but I can also be kind and humble. I was originally considered one of the nice people at CM and then I met some really ugly and stupid people who I just couldn't ignore.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Rumor is...

She is vulgar. I hope she's doing well too. I don't wish anything ill on her or her family.

Funny story, Carpy and I used to battle on CM, lol. We wound up pretty damn close, even though we still argue over Trump, lol :lol:
306/232

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How is your friend?
Locked Previous topicNext topic