Daily routine

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:13 am I wonder how so many people do not need schedules after reviewing this post. I don't see how if you are trying to work full-time & have children that need educational instructions in younger grades can survive without one.

I guess it's because many have older kids and while others are not employed.
We just wing it. And they don’t have online classes until 4/6
I’ll figure out something by then.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:53 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:13 am I wonder how so many people do not need schedules after reviewing this post. I don't see how if you are trying to work full-time & have children that need educational instructions in younger grades can survive without one.

There's no winging it here, but I think mine are lots less independent than your 2. My youngest is 6, so yea, she's not self-guided & my middle one has some special needs in school. He needs a lot of help & the village is in quarantine. I'm losing it.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Hang in there, LiveWhatULove! You're doing the best that you can.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:55 pm

There's no winging it here, but I think mine are lots less independent than your 2. My youngest is 6, so yea, she's not self-guided & my middle one has some special needs in school. He needs a lot of help & the village is in quarantine. I'm losing it.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Mine are 14 and 12. And it’s been easy with nothing they have to get done. I might not be so calm next week when they have to do school work, while I work and have school work. I’m overwhelmed with my own stuff on a good day.

If I had smaller kids I might tear my hair out, because my job hasn’t slowed down at all.

A schedule will help you a lot. Deep breaths, No one is expecting perfection. You only can do what you can do and let the rest go.
(I’m trying to take that advice too)
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic