Not a covid post...

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm No way in F***ing hell would I move to a red state. Too many damn racists and bigots.
You are the biggest racist I've seen in a long time.
I can't be racist against bigoted and racist white people, darlin'. I like minorities just fine. BTW, I'm white.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:35 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm No way in F***ing hell would I move to a red state. Too many damn racists and bigots.
You have so many issues.
I have a low tolerance for racists, rednecks, and morons. And I live in the South. We finally turned our state blue. No F***ing way do I want to move back to a red state. btw. I am white.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Good grief. #tolerance.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I love living in NC
The beach is awesome
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm another from Ohio. Lived here all my life. There are some great areas, and not so great ones. The weather is decent most of the time. As someone else said, we can get tornadoes, but it's rare. And, winters are so much more mild than I can remember.
Good luck in your choice!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Consider cost of living and as Quorra suggested how your retirement benefits will be taxed. A majority of the states tax benefits and a handful do not. I'd hone in on those although that can change obviously as time passes.

I might go as far as consulting a financial planner as they're usually pretty familiar with things like tax rules and can help you plan for something that will be a good spot to be in without a financial drain to you.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic