So I know this is a weird time to ask....

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

But our hosting fees are coming due at the end of the month. If there is any way for you to donate anything to the site it would be so appreciated. We want to keep it up and running. No worries if you can’t of course.

I hope this finds you all safe and well.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will donate again shortly.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is there a link to donate in the home page somewhere ? If not, can you include it in your post?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There’s a link in the drop down menu up top on mobile and on the top menu on desktop. Or you can click here: donate
cgd5112 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:41 am Is there a link to donate in the home page somewhere ? If not, can you include it in your post?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just saw this. I donated again. A few dollars from everyone can add up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic