My work wanted me tested because I have post nasal drip which leads to a cough

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd probably do the same thing if I ran a company where people were coming into a building. How do you know if it hasn't crossed into something? In times where we are seeing a large chunk of our population not caring about anyone else, it's refreshing to see someone responsible.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It doesn’t matter. Considering the implications, better safe than sorry. It didn’t cost you and you even got a few days of paid vacay, so what’s the big deal?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm They’re absolutely right in testing anyone with suspicious symptoms.
A cough alone is not suspicious especially since they know I have it every year. I didn't even have a temp. If I had the virus and had a symptom of it like a cough I would have a fever.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:10 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 pm Even though the same thing happens to me all the time and it gets really bad around this time of the year. They say anyone with "Covid 19" symptoms has to be test.

Oh well at least I'm getting paid to wait until the test results which I'm sure will be negative. It is going to be a nice little 5-8 day vacation for me.
So you only have maybe 2 of the symptoms of the virus and they tested you.....🙄🙄🙄🙄 Nope not buying it. Especially with no fever
Everyone is freaking out about coughing right now at my work.
Doesn't mean they can force you to get tested and doesn't mean the Dr will test you.... Drs are not testing if you have just a cough and no fever smh. This is something so stupid to troll about
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:06 am I'd probably do the same thing if I ran a company where people were coming into a building. How do you know if it hasn't crossed into something? In times where we are seeing a large chunk of our population not caring about anyone else, it's refreshing to see someone responsible.
People aren't having symptoms of Covid with no temp. I didn't have a temp any of the times they took it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:07 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 pm

So you only have maybe 2 of the symptoms of the virus and they tested you.....🙄🙄🙄🙄 Nope not buying it. Especially with no fever
Doesn't mean they can force you to get tested and doesn't mean the Dr will test you.... Drs are not testing it you have just s cough and no fever smh. This is something so stupid to troll about
I already was tested. I'm not trolling.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:19 am It doesn’t matter. Considering the implications, better safe than sorry. It didn’t cost you and you even got a few days of paid vacay, so what’s the big deal?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm They’re absolutely right in testing anyone with suspicious symptoms.
A cough alone is not suspicious especially since they know I have it every year. I didn't even have a temp. If I had the virus and had a symptom of it like a cough I would have a fever.
Having to process my test means someone who actually needs their results has to wait longer. People should not be doing useless tests.

Plus I am going to be very behind on work now. It puts my coworkers in a bad spot too.

Sure having a few days off is nice but not worth it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:14 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:07 am

Doesn't mean they can force you to get tested and doesn't mean the Dr will test you.... Drs are not testing it you have just s cough and no fever smh. This is something so stupid to troll about
I already was tested. I'm not trolling.
Sure you were...troll harder next time
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Not always. It seems to act differently with different people. There are multiple articles on the net about people who didn't even know they had it - no symptoms at all. Others say they had gastro issues. Several say they had no fever at all - so not having a fever doesn't necessarily mean you don't have the virus.

That said, I think all of us have been exposed already, given that the Chinese knew about this in November and said nothing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Spoiler
Diamepphyre wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:31 am
Not always. It seems to act differently with different people. There are multiple articles on the net about people who didn't even know they had it - no symptoms at all. Others say they had gastro issues. Several say they had no fever at all - so not having a fever doesn't necessarily mean you don't have the virus.

That said, I think all of us have been exposed already, given that the Chinese knew about this in November and said nothing.
And it's been in the states since December according to medical reports.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have seasonal allergies, too. And I want nothing to do with that test. Everyone says it's like they are swabbing straight into your brain stem.
Locked Previous topicNext topic