Debit / Credit / Tap Only

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:18 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Absolutely nothing dumb about it. Money is the dirtiest, filthiest thing on the planet. It's probably got as many germs as the bottom of your shoe, and you wouldn't handle that, carry it around and put it in your pocket.

Especially if she's compromised, I think it makes good sense. My dad is 79, a heart patient and in kidney failure. He went to the bank today and did some "money laundering" of his own. He set it on the counter, sprayed it with Lysol then wiped it off. Turned it over and did the other side. The cloth was black there was so much dirt.

You should really educate yourself before you call anyone dumb.
Knowing that, why are you complaining about a cashless society, lol?
I never complained about it? Where did you see that? I rarely carry cash myself actually. It's odd if I have it on me.
Page 6, lol the democrats and the new world order with their digital currency
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:58 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Knowing that, why are you complaining about a cashless society, lol?
I never complained about it? Where did you see that? I rarely carry cash myself actually. It's odd if I have it on me.
No, that was an answer to Linda's question as to why she's noticed that the cash is disappearing from society and places are no longer accepting cash. Nothing for you to LOL about. Just stating facts.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:17 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:48 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:35 pm

If I have to but I know cash is usually better for service people
I am not sure how it is there, but here the tax department assumes that service industry front line workers (servers) get 10% on top of their salaries.
It’s something like that. But that’s 10 or 20% that’s unreported if it’s a cash tip, although I’m sure some report it. Plus the tip jars at counters. I always put money in it knowing how little they make.

Also some domestic workers, yard help, etc ask for cash payments.
There are some services we pay cash for as well to get a better deal. In the past they have been driveway paving, roof contractor, porcelain floors, etc.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 am

No, that was an answer to Linda's question as to why she's noticed that the cash is disappearing from society and places are no longer accepting cash. Nothing for you to LOL about. Just stating facts.
Thanks for supporting me and having my back.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:49 am
Lemons wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:17 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:48 pm

I am not sure how it is there, but here the tax department assumes that service industry front line workers (servers) get 10% on top of their salaries.
It’s something like that. But that’s 10 or 20% that’s unreported if it’s a cash tip, although I’m sure some report it. Plus the tip jars at counters. I always put money in it knowing how little they make.

Also some domestic workers, yard help, etc ask for cash payments.
There are some services we pay cash for as well to get a better deal. In the past they have been driveway paving, roof contractor, porcelain floors, etc.
I run into places that won’t accept cards for small purchases because of the high prices the credit card companies and banks charge them. I keep that in mind when I’m buying something under $20 at an independent store.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That isn't what is causing cash to "disappear". Where exactly is it not being accepted anymore?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:07 am

Having your back over what?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:47 pm

That isn't what is causing cash to "disappear". Where exactly is it not being accepted anymore?
The places that everyone in this thread is talking about?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:48 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:07 am

Having your back over what?
It was about her explaining the few comments about a cashless society. Wasn't able to get back to my post for quite a while so she supported the reply to your original comment. Nothing bad; all good!
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:46 pm I don't use cash anyway except if I buy weed.
We have one dispensary in my area that allows the use of cards.
Locked Previous topicNext topic