Those staying home but have spouses still working outside the home

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Are y’all still having S*x like normal kissing and all? Are you scared too? My hubby works at a pipe plant and he’s pretty much alone most of the time. I’m home with our kids. Just scares me a bit he thinks S*x is fine since none of us show symptoms of the virus.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes we are if hes contagious I'm sure we would all get it anyways.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You can’t be serious
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes we are. You have legit issues.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

nope. We are social distancing.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Give the man some nookie! ;)
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Since the virus is transmitted through bodily fluids like mouth/spit or nose secretions, I wonder if the man has it would it be transmitted through sperm or vaginal secretions for the women
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yup, if he has it we all have it.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yes we are. More often even. If he has it he is going to pass it to me anyway. What are you gonna do.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes We still kiss, and have intimate relations. We were sick in February with what we thought was the flu. Then we all had gastro bugs. Life it far too short to not kiss my husband or have S*x because of a virus.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:40 pm Are y’all still having S*x like normal kissing and all? Are you scared too? My hubby works at a pipe plant and he’s pretty much alone most of the time. I’m home with our kids. Just scares me a bit he thinks S*x is fine since none of us show symptoms of the virus.
Locked Previous topicNext topic