My quarantine project

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Wish me luck! I'm starting with the kid that should be pretty easy then moving to my challenging one. I decided the more flexibility to sleep in would make it easier.
20200326_164524.jpg
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol, does it give them a little shock?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Between potty training my daughter and my dog, my daughter was easier and faster.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lunarprancer wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:48 pm Lol, does it give them a little shock?
I wish! My oldest may need that.
But this is seriously the best one on the market. It has a whole online program that goes with it and it better work because it was expensive!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:53 pm Between potty training my daughter and my dog, my daughter was easier and faster.
Potty training both kids for the day wasn't a problem. Housebreaking my dogs wasn't a problem. Nighttime... it's a problem. We've tried other alarms and they didn't work so now we are hitting it hard with the full system.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:53 pm Between potty training my daughter and my dog, my daughter was easier and faster.
Potty training both kids for the day wasn't a problem. Housebreaking my dogs wasn't a problem. Nighttime... it's a problem. We've tried other alarms and they didn't work so now we are hitting it hard with the full system.
I figured. My kid was day and night trained super easy and fast. She was dry at night before we even started potty training. Some kids are just harder to train at night. Hope, it goes well for you. I used two heavy duty washable pads and two fitted sheets on her bed so if she woke up with a wet bed, all I had to do is pull off the wet pad and the wet sheet and there was a dry fitted sheet and dry pad already there. Toss the wet sheet and pad in the hamper and get dry undies and pjs on her and then we both could go back to sleep.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 pm
I figured. My kid was day and night trained super easy and fast. She was dry at night before we even started potty training. Some kids are just harder to train at night. Hope, it goes well for you. I used two heavy duty washable pads and two fitted sheets on her bed so if she woke up with a wet bed, all I had to do is pull off the wet pad and the wet sheet and there was a dry fitted sheet and dry pad already there. Toss the wet sheet and pad in the hamper and get dry undies and pjs on her and then we both could go back to sleep.
My kids never even wake up until morning when they wet the bed. Well my younger one my older one enjoys the feeling of a wet bed which is what's going to make him so difficult.
And thank you I'm optimistic my younger one will be fast.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Huh, I just made my kids use the rest room b4 bed then would wake them up b4 I went to bed & made them use the rest room. A couple of weeks of that & they knew the feeling of I gotta go that would wake them & they were fully potty trained.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:23 pm Huh, I just made my kids use the rest room b4 bed then would wake them up b4 I went to bed & made them use the rest room. A couple of weeks of that & they knew the feeling of I gotta go that would wake them & they were fully potty trained.
Sadly not every kid is that easy I've tried that along with limiting liquids.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your kid's bladder might not be fully developed yet. My second son peeds the bed until he hit puberty. It ran on the father side. They have an uncle who peed the bed until he was a teenager.
Locked Previous topicNext topic