My 19 yr old is going to kill me

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:49 pm Unfortunately, no. That’s not all that’s needed.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:57 pm
Handwashing, laundry, and a shower are all that are needed.
Yes it is. I wouldn't expect some uneducated woman from a third world country to understand.
You were able to snatch the asshole anon 2 spot plus you broke guidelines by making a racist comment which has been reported
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:44 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:49 pm Unfortunately, no. That’s not all that’s needed.

Yes it is. I wouldn't expect some uneducated woman from a third world country to understand.
You were able to snatch the asshole anon 2 spot plus you broke guidelines by making a racist comment which has been reported
While I agree anon2 is rude. How is what she said racist?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Jessi19 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Momtoboys973 lives in Mexico and anon2 knows it because she said momoftoboys was uneducated because she lives in a third world country. It may not technically fall under the racist umbrella but it definately falls under the defamatory and derogatory comments which are against the guidelines also

2..No personal attacks on others. Personal attacks are comments that are abusive, defamatory, or derogatory comments, and name calling. No blatantly discriminatory remarks, this includes hate speech against any races, religions, and sexual orientation. No attacking children: There is a limit to everything.
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Momtoboys973 lives in Mexico and anon2 knows it because she said momoftoboys was uneducated because she lives in a third world country. It may not technically fall under the racist umbrella but it definately falls under the defamatory and derogatory comments which are against the guidelines also

2..No personal attacks on others. Personal attacks are comments that are abusive, defamatory, or derogatory comments, and name calling. No blatantly discriminatory remarks, this includes hate speech against any races, religions, and sexual orientation. No attacking children: There is a limit to everything.
Oh I see yeah I wouldn’t say it’s racist but definitely a personal attack
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thank you for reporting that. I was away for a while making pizza from scratch! (Oh, yes, I’m patting my own back, lol)

It’s pretty ironic that I was called “ignorant” simply because I live in a developing country (that actually has good education facilities and top notch hospitals, but whatever) when that poster has no clue that just washing your hands, taking a shower and doing laundry isn’t a guarantee to stop this virus. Not to mention her discriminatory ignorance that people who live in less developed countries are uneducated.

She must be very ashamed of the fact that a person living in a developing country is actually more informed and educated than her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm Thank you for reporting that. I was away for a while making pizza from scratch! (Oh, yes, I’m patting my own back, lol)

It’s pretty ironic that I was called “ignorant” simply because I live in a developing country (that actually has good education facilities and top notch hospitals, but whatever) when that poster has no clue that just washing your hands, taking a shower and doing laundry isn’t a guarantee to stop this virus. Not to mention her discriminatory ignorance that people who live in less developed countries are uneducated.

She must be very ashamed of the fact that a person living in a developing country is actually more informed and educated than her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

You're welcomel, her original reply was deleted

Now about that homemade pizza, Im just going to send you my address
I should at least get 2 large pizzas, haha
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Coming right up!
I use Wolfgang Puck’s pizza dough recipe, quick Google search. Highly recommended! And it’s actually pretty quick and easy with any stand up mixer and a hook attachment.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm Thank you for reporting that. I was away for a while making pizza from scratch! (Oh, yes, I’m patting my own back, lol)

You're welcomel, her original reply was deleted

Now about that homemade pizza, Im just going to send you my address
I should at least get 2 large pizzas, haha
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:07 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 pm I'm the one mostly leaving the house. I'm working. If you've got an immunosuppressed kid I could see it. But I see her point too.
Right. I see a few replies saying if she sees her boyfriend she would NOT be allowed back in the house. My DH goes to work every day near lots of people. Should I NOT allow him back into the house after work each day?
I've been working the last two weeks. I will go back on Monday. We now have to carry that letter stating we are essential. I'd be the one most likely bringing anything back. Kidlet has had a couple friends over. They are 20. It's up to them to decide.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It was certainly bs and uncalled for. We should be pulling together right now not insulting another mother because we don't agree. Besides you're right. Washing is important but no guarantee. I know that every time I go to work.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ignorance is wha will spread this thing further. Like thinking that as long as you shower and wash your hands you’re all set.
And yes, I live in a developing country. And not just any developing country, but the country that just elected the biggest idiot as president. Look it up, (Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador) it’s a good laugh for anyone not living here. Heck, at this point I may as well laugh too 😂🤣 But of course that doesn’t mean that all of us are equally stupid. In fact, I’m very proud of my fellow Mexicans who took matters into their own hands and used social media to promote staying home and protecting being each other, since that moron was all about making rallies and telling people to hug each other during these dreadful times.

OP is doing the right thing by isolating her house from outsiders. If her daughter doesn’t like it, she can go and be with her BF if that’s so important.
Pjmm wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:48 pm

It was certainly bs and uncalled for. We should be pulling together right now not insulting another mother because we don't agree. Besides you're right. Washing is important but no guarantee. I know that every time I go to work.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic