Supporting Local Businesses

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So today is my birthday, and all this sheltering in place stuff is making me feel helpless, grateful, and guilty all at the same time. I decided I should do something, so I got each of my children’s classmates a $10 gift card to our local bookstore and a $10 gift card to our local gelato place. Hopefully the kids will be excited to get mail, and I am supporting local businesses that are struggling at the same time!
Deleted User 876

Unread post

That was really kind of you. And a great idea!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I made 9 masks today and will donate them when I've completed 20. :) Ran out of material and elastic. Hoping to round out more by first week of April.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:43 pm I made 9 masks today and will donate them when I've completed 20. :) Ran out of material and elastic. Hoping to round out more by first week of April.
That’s fantastic! If everyone helps out when they can it will be much easier to get through this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Thanks so much. Was really bummed to not be able to find more elastic. But I agree.
No contribution is too small. If everyone helps where and for however long they can, it will make a difference. Ask your friends, neighbors, and even strangers, "Is there anything I might be able to help you with?" We're all in this together.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:07 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:43 pm I made 9 masks today and will donate them when I've completed 20. :) Ran out of material and elastic. Hoping to round out more by first week of April.
That’s fantastic! If everyone helps out when they can it will be much easier to get through this.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Happy birthday!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Me too because I'm so bored. The only stores that are open are grocery stores, drug stores, farmers markets and family dollar. I ran out of elastic but if you have a family dollar near you, you can buy a 10 pack of headwraps for 1.00 to use in place of the elastic
Attachments
20200326_173118.jpg
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Happy birthday!
I've spent the last 2 days making sure we're billing Telehealth correctly for the thousands of patients we see in the Gulf Coast area via virtual visit.

Not buying gifts or masks but still helping.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Happy birthday! What a great thing to do.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Awesome!

Have a wonderful birthday!
Locked Previous topicNext topic