I wonder if the hoarders...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder if they’re coming up with recipes to do with toilet paper...
TP Carbonara... no pancetta, no eggs, no cheese. Because they didn’t get any of that.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:47 am
jas wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 am
iluv2meow wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 am

Hoarding supplies is t kindness
And judging others isn't either. You have no idea what people are doing. They could be donating to neighbors, family, hospitals... Or they can be sitting on a throne made of it - who the f**k cares? They had the ability and forethought to buy the hot items and stock up.
Obviously, I'm not talking about the assholes who bought to sell to make a profit. There's a special level of hell for them.
There is a WORLD of difference between stocking up for your own family's needs and taking FAR MORE than you need because you're selfish and greedy. The stores should have caught what was going on and put limits on things right away but since they didn't I hope they get smart and refuse to allow returns after the fact. Let the greedy @ssholes drown in their hoarded TP.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So it’s OK for them to leave people without goods even if they’re going to use them to make a throne out of them?

It’s fine and dandy for some people to hog all the face masks and leave them rotting in their closet because they’re on lockdown while hospitals and medical centers cannot provide them to their workers anymore because these assholes took them all and there’s no supply? And if they’re just using them to fling water balloons at each other, who cares? They were smart enough to get them first?
Lotus wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 am This would be a nice time to show kindness. We are all in a world of hurt here.
And judging others isn't either. You have no idea what people are doing. They could be donating to neighbors, family, hospitals... Or they can be sitting on a throne made of it - who the f**k cares? They had the ability and forethought to buy the hot items and stock up.
Obviously, I'm not talking about the assholes who bought to sell to make a profit. There's a special level of hell for them.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wish I would have hoarded more, lol.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’ve had that thought too. Mostly with all the Lysol products, lol.
But actually, I’m glad I wasn’t part of the problem. I’m making do with chlorine, which really wasn’t so much of an extra work. And while all those idiots threw their money away buying all the frozen vegetables, I bought fresh veggies and either made big batches of soups or blanched then and froze them myself and saved a bundle.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm I wish I would have hoarded more, lol.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I hope they all end up like that asshole in KY who bought out the entire supply of hand sanitizer with the intent to price gouge it on ebay. The authorities took his stash all away and are probably going to fine him for hoarding and price gouging.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:19 pm So it’s OK for them to leave people without goods even if they’re going to use them to make a throne out of them?

It’s fine and dandy for some people to hog all the face masks and leave them rotting in their closet because they’re on lockdown while hospitals and medical centers cannot provide them to their workers anymore because these assholes took them all and there’s no supply? And if they’re just using them to fling water balloons at each other, who cares? They were smart enough to get them first?

First of all, hospitals and med centers have different supply chains than your average DIY and grocery stores. And yes, before limits were placed, I'm not going to judge someone who bought enough for their family to safely stay home for an undetermined amount of time.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:29 pm I’ve had that thought too. Mostly with all the Lysol products, lol.
But actually, I’m glad I wasn’t part of the problem. I’m making do with chlorine, which really wasn’t so much of an extra work. And while all those idiots threw their money away buying all the frozen vegetables, I bought fresh veggies and either made big batches of soups or blanched then and froze them myself and saved a bundle.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm I wish I would have hoarded more, lol.
If we ever get to resume normal shopping excursions with normally stocked shelves, I will ALWAYS purchase (hoard) & store extra of my preferred toilet paper in my home!
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:18 am :!:
iluv2meow wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm Still have a job or still working or if they regret runningnuo their debt.
Some preppers can work remotely from home and still go to the grocery store and drugstore for necessities.
I wonder if the non-prepared fools feel stupid for not being stocked up for any emergency and are scrambling like rats trying to find toilet paper to wipe their asses
exactly.

but thee is a difference between preppers and hoarders.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:32 pm I hope they all end up like that asshole in KY who bought out the entire supply of hand sanitizer with the intent to price gouge it on ebay. The authorities took his stash all away and are probably going to fine him for hoarding and price gouging.
this is neither prepping nor hoarding (in a clinical sense) its just plain old GREED
Locked Previous topicNext topic