Apparently, they are predicting another outbreak in Fall

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:57 pm Yes, they have been saying that is a strong possibility. They are also concerned this will become a yearly event.
Well eventually we'll develop an immunity i guess or a vaccine. We can't keep doing this every year. It will probably be another vaccination. Flu and covid-19 every fall.
The flu has actually been getting worse every year if you look, especially since the vaccines have really been pushed. They're overboard with hounding you about flu shots now. Seems like it keeps mutating and gaining strength. They think as many as 54,000 may have already died from the flu. I remember when getting the flu was like getting a cold. Now, not so much.
Back in '81 I was in college and I got hit with the flu that put me in bed for a week. The body aches were so bad it hurt even to turn over in bed.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:44 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Well eventually we'll develop an immunity i guess or a vaccine. We can't keep doing this every year. It will probably be another vaccination. Flu and covid-19 every fall.
The flu has actually been getting worse every year if you look, especially since the vaccines have really been pushed. They're overboard with hounding you about flu shots now. Seems like it keeps mutating and gaining strength. They think as many as 54,000 may have already died from the flu. I remember when getting the flu was like getting a cold. Now, not so much.
What are you talking about? I mean you are throwing a bunch of stuff out there. Do you have a source?
what she's taking about is how the flu virus keeps mutating to worse and worse forms due to these vaccines, and she's not wrong
Locked Previous topicNext topic