Shelter in place doesn't mean you can't go outside

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It is confusing. Historically, it did mean stay in your dwelling. It was the order we heard during natural disasters, such as tornadoes.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

:lol:
mater-three wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:10 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
Of course some didn't know their left from their right before COVID-19.
Is that upstairs or downstairs?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Your typo made me laugh. :) Not making fun of you. Just appreciating the typo. :)
Catdaughter20 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
I'm about to deactivate my F***ing facebook account. Here's not so bad but my God anymore bad news or misinformation from people I know I'm going to strangle someone. I'm too frazzled for it.
Haha, me too, I have one friend, she's all for marital law, she's 100% serious about it too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:19 pm How are they monitoring this? I've not heard of limit place on the number of times one may go out for these things.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm They have it near me. State police are enforcing it. You can go out for work, once a day for exercise, and once a week for grocery shopping.
You get passes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:19 pm How are they monitoring this? I've not heard of limit place on the number of times one may go out for these things.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm They have it near me. State police are enforcing it. You can go out for work, once a day for exercise, and once a week for grocery shopping.
You get passes.
Where do you live?
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 am
You get passes.
Is there someone waiting at my door to take the pass when I exercise? How does that work, is it only if you are stopped you need to hand it over? Not sure how they can monitor even with passes. I can see grocery shopping but exercise I just cannot see. What happens if you need to go to two different stores?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

As long as you're not running a marathon that includes all the other runners and crowds, a single person running down the street is no threat to the blue-haired biddies standing on their screened-in porches. But sheltering in place means stay inside I thought.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Many shelter in place orders mean leaving for essentials, going out in the yard/ walking/hiking/exercising are normally ok as long as you stay 6' from people.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 pm As long as you're not running a marathon that includes all the other runners and crowds, a single person running down the street is no threat to the blue-haired biddies standing on their screened-in porches. But sheltering in place means stay inside I thought.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really wish they would open the hiking trails back up around me. It would make this a lot easier on my family.
People are going crazy. The crazy lady in my neighborhood was screaming about kids riding their bikes with their parents.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 am It is confusing. Historically, it did mean stay in your dwelling. It was the order we heard during natural disasters, such as tornadoes.
Everything I've seen and read says to go outside . It's not hard to understand at all
Locked Previous topicNext topic