COVID-19 a blessing or curse?

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

caustib wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 am I've seen every theory under the sun on Facebook- China, Russia, North Korea, South Korea, Rebublicans, Democrats, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, dogs, Thanos...
My money is on Thanos. lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:01 am I can't see a blessing in this. People scared of the virus, people scared of others for fear of getting it, people scared be about working or not working, money, housing, food, school. It's hard on many people right now.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:09 am
caustib wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 am I've seen every theory under the sun on Facebook- China, Russia, North Korea, South Korea, Rebublicans, Democrats, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, dogs, Thanos...
Yea, that two part documentary showed his true colors. f**k him -- we'll still win, just like last time :lol: ;)
iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

The korean comment is stupid. I think it is a curse because it will likelt come back again.
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It depends on where you look and who you ask.

Astrologically we are actually entering into the age of Aquarius.

During the Age of Pisces, we were indoctrinated into what to believe through religions, authority figures, dictators, etc. I think most of us have felt a shift away from this in one capacity or another in an escalating way for years now. Authority figures and the powers that be in charge have been losing ground and the shift for many has been towards "power over self."

The belief is always that the present cycle must be cleansed before we can move full force into the next cycle...the close of our Age has been anticipated (from the Hindus to the Maya) as an era of war, suffering, excess and inequality. Which certainly sounds familiar.

During this next cycle it is said Aquarius will be an Age when we truly realize that the love we show towards our brothers is the love we feel towards ourselves. This represents the oneness of all things which foster unconditional love.
Science and technology will be used to improve human and environmental situations on earth, and not for monetary gain. We will finally know the true meaning of "progress." In the Aquarian Age progress will represent decisions or activities where ALL things and people gain from the change.

Not sure about all of that but it sounds like an upgrade. So just one example of it depends on who you ask.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:09 am
I was personally leaning towards the dogs, but I see a good argument for Thanos, too.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's not a blessing.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The only way it will be a blessing is if it hits Trump and Mitch McConnell in one fell swoop.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Neither. Things just happen and whether they’re a blessing or a curse depends on what we do with them.
If we use this opportunity to sway away from materialism, learn to value more important things and become a more united and charitable society, then it’s a “blessing”.
If we use it to become selfish and petty and start coming up with dumb conspiracy theories to point fingers at others, then it’s a “curse”.

The choice is ours.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic