Common core math

iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If you cant figure it out you are not smarter than a grade schooler.
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Common core is just a set of Standards not subjects. I think what you mean is mental math. Most of us never learned this strategy in school that dosent make someone less intelligent because they approach a math problem the way they were taught. It's really not that hard to understand.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Show me the curriculum for this Common Core math.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't find common core that difficult. Sometimes I teach the traditional way instead but usually its fine.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

iluv2meow wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm If you cant figure it out you are not smarter than a grade schooler.
We like common core here, most of the dumbasses don't get it and never will.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I've never had a problem with it.

You sound like a mean hateful person. Your homelife must be miserable .
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:55 pm Common core is just a set of Standards not subjects. I think what you mean is mental math. Most of us never learned this strategy in school that dosent make someone less intelligent because they approach a math problem the way they were taught. It's really not that hard to understand.
Truth. Common core is stupid. Way to make everything twenty-five times more complicated than it has to be.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:55 pm Common core is just a set of Standards not subjects. I think what you mean is mental math. Most of us never learned this strategy in school that dosent make someone less intelligent because they approach a math problem the way they were taught. It's really not that hard to understand.
Truth. Common core is stupid. Way to make everything twenty-five times more complicated than it has to be.
That depends on the person. I taught myself different ways of calculating numbers in my head. As one example, can you add high numbers without pencil and paper or a calculator?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I thought Betty DeVos and Trump killed Common core.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm I thought Betty DeVos and Trump killed Common core.
Common core is simply the standards it has nothing to do with the type of curriculum schools choose to implement. I can't believe after this many years of talking about it some people still don't understand the difference.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic