I wonder if the hoarders...

iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Still have a job or still working or if they regret runningnuo their debt.
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
Anonymous 1

Unread post

:!:
iluv2meow wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm Still have a job or still working or if they regret runningnuo their debt.
Some preppers can work remotely from home and still go to the grocery store and drugstore for necessities.
I wonder if the non-prepared fools feel stupid for not being stocked up for any emergency and are scrambling like rats trying to find toilet paper to wipe their asses
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:18 am :!:
iluv2meow wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm Still have a job or still working or if they regret runningnuo their debt.
Some preppers can work remotely from home and still go to the grocery store and drugstore for necessities.
I wonder if the non-prepared fools feel stupid for not being stocked up for any emergency and are scrambling like rats trying to find toilet paper to wipe their asses
Preppers who hoard toilet paper are the real fools. First, toilet paper will be the least of your concern if you are in a world of shit. Second, preparing to stock up on useless crap thinking that you are going be good staying in one place come time for an apocalyptic scenario is really... Incredibly... stupid.

The only preppers that will make it in that scenario will have a basic shit bag ready to go. You go ahead and stay locked in your house or useless bunker for the remainder of your days while the rest of us live a normal life.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I didn't hoard, but I'm stocking up every time my favorite store has stuff.

Worst case scenario, I won't have to go shopping for a while.

Money isn't an issue. DH'S job isn't in jeopardy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:30 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:18 am :!:
Preppers who hoard toilet paper are the real fools. First, toilet paper will be the least of your concern if you are in a world of shit. Second, preparing to stock up on useless crap thinking that you are going be good staying in one place come time for an apocalyptic scenario is really... Incredibly... stupid.

The only preppers that will make it in that scenario will have a basic shit bag ready to go. You go ahead and stay locked in your house or useless bunker for the remainder of your days while the rest of us live a normal life.
Im honored, asshole anon 2 finally quoted me and A$$umed I was a hoarder, haha
Im living my life normally as possible under the circumstances, but you appear to have a very ugly and large chip on those big manly shoulders , haha
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This would be a nice time to show kindness. We are all in a world of hurt here.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know many people who have a six month to a 2 year supply of everything. They are the only ones not worried about supplies. They buy little bits here and there and keep their supply up that way. I don't think anyone of them regrets their supply.
iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 am This would be a nice time to show kindness. We are all in a world of hurt here.
Hoarding supplies is t kindness
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iluv2meow wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 am
Lotus wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 am This would be a nice time to show kindness. We are all in a world of hurt here.
And judging others isn't either. You have no idea what people are doing. They could be donating to neighbors, family, hospitals... Or they can be sitting on a throne made of it - who the f**k cares? They had the ability and forethought to buy the hot items and stock up.
Obviously, I'm not talking about the assholes who bought to sell to make a profit. There's a special level of hell for them.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iluv2meow wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 am
Hello, my comment had zero to do with your thoughts, it was geared towards the tone of a response, but, to your question, is hoarding kindness?
No, its either mental illness OR fear-driven. I assume if you are new to hoarding, its fear-driven in response to our governments' continued mishandling and chaos going on in the world around us.
Locked Previous topicNext topic