Anyone NOT under a shelter in place or stay home order?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 pm We are not, but I feel we will be soon. It's interesting because our state ordered schools to close for the rest of the schoolyear before states that have ordered shelter in place and who have much higher numbers.
I’m in CT, and our schools were closed super early. There’s really no way to make sense of this madness.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 pm I'm not. My kids are still going to school too
Where do you live?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Asked to stay home, but required to close non essential facilities. I dont think anyone is complying though.
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
PurpleTurtle
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

All non-essential businesses were ordered to close and people are being asked to stay home and practice social distancing if they must go out but I don't believe we're under an "official" shelter in place order yet.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Florida's governor has refused to shelter us but I think it's coming.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 pm I'm not. My kids are still going to school too
Where do you live?
Australia. And before people call troll go ahead and look it up. Some schools are closed but not all
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Nationwide orders to "stay home" here. We're only to go out for food or exercise. No gatherings of more than two.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:43 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 pm We are not, but I feel we will be soon. It's interesting because our state ordered schools to close for the rest of the schoolyear before states that have ordered shelter in place and who have much higher numbers.
I’m in CT, and our schools were closed super early. There’s really no way to make sense of this madness.
I'm not sure which part you are referring to as "this madness" to be honest. I support the decision to close schools and put states under shelter in place order, it's the only way to keep the cases down.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:37 pm Not an official shelter in place but yes asked to stay home. I go out once a week to the grocery store. That's it. DH still has work so he is out every day. The best we can do.
That's pretty much how it is here but I've been having our groceries delivered. I do have to check in on my parents and my inlaws. Mostly by phone but occasionally they need something.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Stay home order here. But nothing's open except essential businesses so there's no reason to go out anyway.
Locked Previous topicNext topic