Cuomo and Fauci the most trusted during this crisis

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A new CBS poll shows that Fauci is the one Americans turn to for trustworthy news on the virus followed by Cuomo. Trump, not so much besides the base of course.

People were asked to rate trustworthiness from 1 to 5. Fauci got a 3.84, Cuomo got a 3.29, Trump a 2.59.

Another CBS News Poll showed the great majority of people think the efforts to fight the virus are going badly with 72% thinking it will take months before it’s contained.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

And then there's the bad news.

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fauci: The Response Of Trump Admin Has Been Impressive, I Can't Imagine Anybody Could Be Doing More
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hmm, the WHO says he is doing a good job.
HEALTH AND SCIENCE
WHO officials praise US leaders on coronavirus pandemic response: Trump is doing ‘all he can’
PUBLISHED WED, MAR 25 20203:43 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic.

The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has spread to all 50 states and infected at least 55,568 U.S. citizens.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump, whom he said he spoke with Tuesday, for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/who-off ... e-can.html
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:58 pm A new CBS poll shows that Fauci is the one Americans turn to for trustworthy news on the virus followed by Cuomo. Trump, not so much besides the base of course.

People were asked to rate trustworthiness from 1 to 5. Fauci got a 3.84, Cuomo got a 3.29, Trump a 2.59.

Another CBS News Poll showed the great majority of people think the efforts to fight the virus are going badly with 72% thinking it will take months before it’s contained.
Do you have links for these polls or just going by what CBS spoon fed to you?
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:47 pm Hmm, the WHO says he is doing a good job.
HEALTH AND SCIENCE
WHO officials praise US leaders on coronavirus pandemic response: Trump is doing ‘all he can’
PUBLISHED WED, MAR 25 20203:43 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic.

The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has spread to all 50 states and infected at least 55,568 U.S. citizens.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump, whom he said he spoke with Tuesday, for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/who-off ... e-can.html
It was ok until he started talking about an Easter miracle. Now it’s clear his campaign is going to take priority.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am in NY and was not a fan of Cuomo but I have to say the man has stepped up above and beyond. We have 30,000 cases here and it is scary. Last Thursday in my county we had 80 cases today we hit 1000. My SIL and niece live in Long Island and are both nurses. My niece tested positive yesterday for the virus. Each day I watch him speak to NY and pray for him because this number will double by next week. He has brought a calm to NY. Politics aside right now I am thankful this man is our Governor.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:58 pm A new CBS poll shows that Fauci is the one Americans turn to for trustworthy news on the virus followed by Cuomo. Trump, not so much besides the base of course.

Do you have links for these polls or just going by what CBS spoon fed to you?
Those polls aren’t surprising. I had a hard time linking and gave up but it’s CBS polls, easy to find.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:26 pm I am in NY and was not a fan of Cuomo but I have to say the man has stepped up above and beyond. We have 30,000 cases here and it is scary. Last Thursday in my county we had 80 cases today we hit 1000. My SIL and niece live in Long Island and are both nurses. My niece tested positive yesterday for the virus. Each day I watch him speak to NY and pray for him because this number will double by next week. He has brought a calm to NY. Politics aside right now I am thankful this man is our Governor.
Scary in NYC when they tell everyone to check their temperatures but there are no thermometers in any of the stores. How are medical supplies where you are, thermometers, cough medicine over the counter, etc?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm
Lexy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:26 pm I am in NY and was not a fan of Cuomo but I have to say the man has stepped up above and beyond. We have 30,000 cases here and it is scary. Last Thursday in my county we had 80 cases today we hit 1000. My SIL and niece live in Long Island and are both nurses. My niece tested positive yesterday for the virus. Each day I watch him speak to NY and pray for him because this number will double by next week. He has brought a calm to NY. Politics aside right now I am thankful this man is our Governor.
Scary in NYC when they tell everyone to check their temperatures but there are no thermometers in any of the stores. How are medical supplies where you are, thermometers, cough medicine over the counter, etc?
I have not been out of the house in 15 days. But the stores have been trying to keep things stocked. BJ's & Target have delivered. I used Instacart and got most of what I need this week. That is a great app. I am in many local FB groups and the thing that is the hardest to get is TP, paper towels and hand sanitizer.

I am so worried about all the medical staff here. With so many cases they are bound to get sick. I am also concerned about the assholes that don't go by the rules.
Locked Previous topicNext topic