Shelter in place doesn't mean you can't go outside

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm Some batshit crazy old lady screamed at me through her enclosed porch. She told meMost to get my ass inside and stop spreading the virus.

I just kept running past her. There is nothing wrong with me going for a run. It's how I get rid of stress.

On my way back she was still screaming at me. She should go back inside and mind her own damn business.

I'm not sure why people are so confused about orders like this. It doesn't mean you can't ever leave the house. Walks, hiking, biking, etc are still allowed as long as you aren't right next to others.

End rant.
Most idiots truly believe that and thankfully a LOT are saying that and using their screen name on here, lol The last week has been enlightening to say the least 😂
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I am so glad I live in the country.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
Of course some didn't know their left from their right before COVID-19.
Is that upstairs or downstairs?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
I'm about to deactivate my F***ing facebook account. Here's not so bad but my God anymore bad news or misinformation from people I know I'm going to strangle someone. I'm too frazzled for it.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 pm
I'm about to deactivate my F***ing facebook account. Here's not so bad but my God anymore bad news or misinformation from people I know I'm going to strangle someone. I'm too frazzled for it.
Haha, me too, I have one friend, she's all for marital law, she's 100% serious about it too.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I've heard of many people thinking that shelter in place means go to your weekend or summer house, drive hours away to camp, etc. They're as wrong as the ones who say you can't leave your home.

There's an epidemic of stupidity sweeping the country.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 pm I've heard of many people thinking that shelter in place means go to your weekend or summer house, drive hours away to camp, etc. They're as wrong as the ones who say you can't leave your home.

There's an epidemic of stupidity sweeping the country.
They are saying camping is okay where I live. I guess that just depends on where you live.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:10 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm
Of course some didn't know their left from their right before COVID-19.
Is that upstairs or downstairs?
:lol:
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Catdaughter20 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 pm
Haha, me too, I have one friend, she's all for marital law, she's 100% serious about it too.
Ugh We're not China.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it depends where in the world you are living. You are assuming everyone here lives in the USA.

I would assume by now anyone with access to local news understands what shelter in place order means as it applies to them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic