Apparently, they are predicting another outbreak in Fall

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I sure hope not. But I do hope they come up with a better plan if it does.

I know many won't agree, but I feel more drastic measures need to be taken.

Ration cards dependent on family size and medical needs if you have proof. (someone who has dairy allergies could get something else besides cheese.

Specific days to shop based on your last name. Divide the alphabet by five. Then have one day specifically for those over 60 and one specifically for those in the medical field.

Instead of going into stores, you place your order online and pick them up curbside.

This would eliminate the hoarding going on. One lady posted about going to the store every day to get as much as possible.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This is common sense if you know how viruses work, of course there will be another outbreak around that time.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:44 pm This is common sense if you know how viruses work, of course there will be another outbreak around that time.
Hopefully, people take it more seriously when that happens.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The Spanish Flu hit three times in a 2 year span. I have every reason to believe this will be similar.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:53 pm The Spanish Flu hit three times in a 2 year span. I have every reason to believe this will be similar.
Yup, DH and I were talking about that the other day.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, they have been saying that is a strong possibility. They are also concerned this will become a yearly event.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:57 pm Yes, they have been saying that is a strong possibility. They are also concerned this will become a yearly event.
Well eventually we'll develop an immunity i guess or a vaccine. We can't keep doing this every year. It will probably be another vaccination. Flu and covid-19 every fall.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:57 pm Yes, they have been saying that is a strong possibility. They are also concerned this will become a yearly event.
Well eventually we'll develop an immunity i guess or a vaccine. We can't keep doing this every year. It will probably be another vaccination. Flu and covid-19 every fall.
I would hope for something along those lines!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The flu has actually been getting worse every year if you look, especially since the vaccines have really been pushed. They're overboard with hounding you about flu shots now. Seems like it keeps mutating and gaining strength. They think as many as 54,000 may have already died from the flu. I remember when getting the flu was like getting a cold. Now, not so much.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 pm
The flu has actually been getting worse every year if you look, especially since the vaccines have really been pushed. They're overboard with hounding you about flu shots now. Seems like it keeps mutating and gaining strength. They think as many as 54,000 may have already died from the flu. I remember when getting the flu was like getting a cold. Now, not so much.
What are you talking about? I mean you are throwing a bunch of stuff out there. Do you have a source?
Locked Previous topicNext topic