Question related to the cross dresser dude's posts, poll

Would you stay with a cross dresser?

Yes, I would like it
2%
Yes, I wouldn't mind, but its not my thing
10%
Yes, I would be bothered but would stay
8%
Yes, but I would tell him to not ever do it in front of me.
7%
No, I'm out.
73%

Total votes: 60
Anonymous 10

Unread post

That's a good way of looking at it. Playing a character makes it a lot less creepy.

quote=PoplarGrove post_id=680316 time=1582560877 user_id=598]
I didn't read the last post so I don't know what's going on there. From the link to his photo's I'd say he enjoys dressing in costume and is in touch with his feminine side. I know drag queens who you wouldn't know are drag queens outside of a performance. They're attractive men and beautiful women when they dress as their character. You're poll didn't let me answer properly. My answer is...as long as he still wants to be the man in the bedroom and treats me with love and respect I'd probably help him make his costumes.

My boyfriend goes to fairs and dresses as either a medieval blacksmith or a viking depending on the fair. He's playing a character just as much as this dude is in his dresses.
[/quote]
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Same. I'm the only woman in my relationship. I couldn't handle this.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/21114291@N07/

Anonymous 15 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:08 pm Effeminate men are disgusting to me. I'm glad my husband isnt a disgusting freak.
Hisadoringwife
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

It's pretty much like that for him, like taking on a woman's role. In fact, he used to compare it to how people would take part in Civil War reenactments. The only difference is that he would rather dress up as Scarlet O'Hara than a Confederate soldier. :)
PoplarGrove wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:14 am I didn't read the last post so I don't know what's going on there. From the link to his photo's I'd say he enjoys dressing in costume and is in touch with his feminine side. I know drag queens who you wouldn't know are drag queens outside of a performance. They're attractive men and beautiful women when they dress as their character. You're poll didn't let me answer properly. My answer is...as long as he still wants to be the man in the bedroom and treats me with love and respect I'd probably help him make his costumes.

My boyfriend goes to fairs and dresses as either a medieval blacksmith or a viking depending on the fair. He's playing a character just as much as this dude is in his dresses.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:29 pm Same. I'm the only woman in my relationship. I couldn't handle this.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/21114291@N07/

Anonymous 15 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:08 pm Effeminate men are disgusting to me. I'm glad my husband isnt a disgusting freak.
Attachments
giphy (10).gif
giphy (10).gif (487.15 KiB) Viewed 462 times
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In a world where there's so much crap going on if putting on a dress and feeling pretty makes him happy then you guys do you and the haters can go spread their misery somewhere else.

I volunteer at a camp for LGBTQ+ youth and the damage that's done to many of them by members of society is heartbreaking. I've heard stories of a father or an uncle burning or destroying a princess dress that a 3 year old loved simply because they felt a little boy shouldn't wear a dress. I've talked to kids who've run away from home at 14 because their parents and family refused to support them or even admit that they didn't fit into the mold society has created for their biological S*x. A lot of the hatred and bigotry spewed in this thread sounds just like the things said to many of the kids I talk to.

We all only get one life. Everyone should live it to their happiest. Tell your husband from me that he looks beautiful :)
Hisadoringwife wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:12 pm It's pretty much like that for him, like taking on a woman's role. In fact, he used to compare it to how people would take part in Civil War reenactments. The only difference is that he would rather dress up as Scarlet O'Hara than a Confederate soldier. :)
PoplarGrove wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:14 am I didn't read the last post so I don't know what's going on there. From the link to his photo's I'd say he enjoys dressing in costume and is in touch with his feminine side. I know drag queens who you wouldn't know are drag queens outside of a performance. They're attractive men and beautiful women when they dress as their character. You're poll didn't let me answer properly. My answer is...as long as he still wants to be the man in the bedroom and treats me with love and respect I'd probably help him make his costumes.

Hisadoringwife
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Thank you!
It's a shame that the poll results show how few women could stand to see their man express his feminine side this way.
PoplarGrove wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 am In a world where there's so much crap going on if putting on a dress and feeling pretty makes him happy then you guys do you and the haters can go spread their misery somewhere else.

I volunteer at a camp for LGBTQ+ youth and the damage that's done to many of them by members of society is heartbreaking. I've heard stories of a father or an uncle burning or destroying a princess dress that a 3 year old loved simply because they felt a little boy shouldn't wear a dress. I've talked to kids who've run away from home at 14 because their parents and family refused to support them or even admit that they didn't fit into the mold society has created for their biological S*x. A lot of the hatred and bigotry spewed in this thread sounds just like the things said to many of the kids I talk to.

We all only get one life. Everyone should live it to their happiest. Tell your husband from me that he looks beautiful :)
Hisadoringwife wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:12 pm It's pretty much like that for him, like taking on a woman's role. In fact, he used to compare it to how people would take part in Civil War reenactments. The only difference is that he would rather dress up as Scarlet O'Hara than a Confederate soldier. :)

Torismom1234
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

He kinda looks like one of my mom's friends in that one, lol!
Hisadoringwife wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:52 pm Thank you!
It's a shame that the poll results show how few women could stand to see their man express his feminine side this way.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Anonymous 18

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:50 pm No, that would be a deal breaker
I’m surprised! You always struck me as someone who would not consider divorce unless he was abusive or having an affair.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Lol!
Torismom1234 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:36 pm He kinda looks like one of my mom's friends in that one, lol!

[/quote]
[/quote]
Torismom1234
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

He really does!
Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:19 pm Lol!
Torismom1234 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:36 pm He kinda looks like one of my mom's friends in that one, lol!

[/quote]
[/quote]
Locked Previous topicNext topic