Really sad

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was a SAHM for about 8 years, after my daughter went to kindergarten at 5 and a 1/2 I started to go into a depression and I became pretty much of a hermit. It was tough getting out of bed and not wanting to sleep all day. Last year I got a job in our school district as a substitute and that helped my depression a ton. Now with my state going to a lock down type of situation I can feel depression creeping back. Our Governor said it could be 4 plus months like this. I'm worried about money on top of everything now that I'm not getting paid and I applied for unemployment but so did millions of other people, they are slammed and said to be patient. I guess I just needed to vent.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hugs. I’m sure everything will work out.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Everything will be ok. Hang in there!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't think it's going to be as bad as everyone thinks it is but better safe than sorry
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This. I don’t see this going on for four months. Maybe you should think about seeing a professional,
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:42 pm I don't think it's going to be as bad as everyone thinks it is but better safe than sorry
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It will be okay. Breathe, Mama.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I also am a substitute in the schools and went back to work for something to do and it truly helped my mind and money. I haven't needed to do this yet, but would it help to get dressed and ready for the day as if you are going to work and then instead just go for a walk with your kids and/or by yourself..which ever is more helpful? I was thinking at some point, I might want to fix my hair and do my make up "just because" but so far I am good just taking a shower and getting into comfy clothes with no bra...I love not wearing a bra! :) Hugs to you! One moment at a time!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:19 pm This. I don’t see this going on for four months. Maybe you should think about seeing a professional,
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:42 pm I don't think it's going to be as bad as everyone thinks it is but better safe than sorry
I do not either. But that is only if people start using their damn heads and listen.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If you’re in good physical health, sign up to shop for seniors on a volunteer basis!! Or volunteer at your local food bank (there are plenty of opportunities both in person and from home)!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

That is a very good recommendation! Since many of the food banks are typically manned by senior citizens (and senior citizens are staying home), many of the centers are low on help right now!
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:05 pm If you’re in good physical health, sign up to shop for seniors on a volunteer basis!! Or volunteer at your local food bank (there are plenty of opportunities both in person and from home)!
Locked Previous topicNext topic