This guy is a PIG! How do I get him to politely back off??

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tell him you are practicing social distancing
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why be polite? He's not.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. 🙄. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Sweetie, you opened the hoochie door. Either put out or be known as a dick teaser
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. 🙄. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Sweetie, you opened the hoochie door. Either put out or be known as a dick teaser
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 pm
Wtf?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

how did that even come up in a conversation?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You can't be polite. You must be blunt. You must tell him that frankly, he disgusts you and you have no intention of meeting him and to bugger off and disappear.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

what do you say?
ill help you out.

MOTHERFUCKER.
I have not even MET YOU yet.
and the fact that you think its even REMOTELY ok to start talking about S*x and what YOU like, is a huge red flag.
f**k OFF AND GO AWAY.

and thats what you say
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not sure how he is a pig but just not for you so let him know that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:22 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 pm
Wtf?
😂😂😂😂
Locked Previous topicNext topic