This guy is a PIG! How do I get him to politely back off??

Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. 🙄. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
I'd probably respond with "No thanks, I'm not interested in such a tiny penis." and then block him.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:02 am Troll and a catfish this is new.

If this is not a troll just cut him off why do you need to be nice about it!? He is nasty and i would have cut off all communication after that first comment.
I will give points for it not being about the virus.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why are you worried about being polite? You said yourself he's a pig. Tell him to f**k off and leave you alone and then block him.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:37 am Why are you worried about being polite? You said yourself he's a pig. Tell him to f**k off and leave you alone and then block him.
This. I can't understand how people cant seem to figure out how to use words
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

What the hell. You still want to be nice to him? Work on getting some self esteem. It will help with situations like this.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No need to be nice.

"Yeah, I suppose it would have to be virgin tight if you're the width of a pencil."

Block.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why are you trying to be nice? He sounds like a douche.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ghost him and move on .
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. 🙄. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Uh huh....
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't know why you feel like you owe him an explanation at all, let alone a nice one. You have never even met.
Locked Previous topicNext topic