This guy is a PIG! How do I get him to politely back off??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. ๐Ÿ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Troll and a catfish this is new.

If this is not a troll just cut him off why do you need to be nice about it!? He is nasty and i would have cut off all communication after that first comment.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. ๐Ÿ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Quoting so it can't poof
Anonymous 3

Unread post

He just left, didn't he?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just tell him you donโ€™t want to see or talk to him anymore. Donโ€™t respond to his texts or calls after that.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No need to be nice. Tell him you're not interested in talking or doing anything else with him and block him.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Tell him you are a prude when it comes to S*x or S*x talk
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Tell him, โ€œI am sheltering in place from crude assholes. Good luck finding someone else.โ€
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd just ignore his messages and calls
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You use your words and tell him that you arent interested and don't respond anymore. If he continues, block him.
Locked Previous topicNext topic