Child support ruling.

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:49 pm My ex works 50-70 hours a week. I don't work.

Yesterday the judge ruled that my ex only has to pay based on 40 hours a week.

Before we went to court my ex said he would pay for a my car payment and half my rent.

Now he said since we went to court he will just pay what he has to. He also wants the car back that I have been driving . Its in his name and he wants it back.

The judge told me to get a job....no

What can I do?
Get over yourself and go get a job. The judge's ruling is perfectly fair - overtime is never guaranteed and therefore should not count for child support. I don't blame him at all for choosing to pay only what he's legally required to pay. They're your kids too and therefore you SHOULD share in supporting them. The free ride is over. Time to grow up, stop being a leech and become a productive member of society.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

has the OP shown back up to comment or is this a fly by post.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:54 pm has the OP shown back up to comment or is this a fly by post.
Hopefully she’s putting in applications.
nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

He only has to support the child 50%. You have to provide the other 50%. Perhaps he can be the primary parent and you can see the kids on the weekends since you don't want to provide for them.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

2/10
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm Get a job. You should have taken his offer and not went to court. My son in law ex did the same thing. He was court order to pay $33 a week. So when she ask for diapers he tell her that is what child support is form before he was helping but she wanted a court order so she got it. Same with you.
$33 a week? He must be a bum. And he still has a baby in diapers and is already married to someone else? Real winner. Does he have children with your daughter yet?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You will have to be an adult and get a job and support yourself.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

It is an absolute outrage that you would have to pay for your own car and rent!
And the judge said that you should get a job? That is an absolutely absurd recommendation!
Have you considered suing the judge?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:49 pm My ex works 50-70 hours a week. I don't work.

Yesterday the judge ruled that my ex only has to pay based on 40 hours a week.

Before we went to court my ex said he would pay for a my car payment and half my rent.

Now he said since we went to court he will just pay what he has to. He also wants the car back that I have been driving . Its in his name and he wants it back.

The judge told me to get a job....no

What can I do?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:01 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm Get a job. You should have taken his offer and not went to court. My son in law ex did the same thing. He was court order to pay $33 a week. So when she ask for diapers he tell her that is what child support is form before he was helping but she wanted a court order so she got it. Same with you.
$33 a week? He must be a bum. And he still has a baby in diapers and is already married to someone else? Real winner. Does he have children with your daughter yet?
He isn't a bum. He works unlike her mother. He makes $10hr. And they split up when their 3 years old was 2 months old because her mother cheated on him with her friends brother and left him for that brother who she is still with. He also doesn't work and they live with his parents. He takes care of his child. Was doing more until she decided she wanted a court order.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:02 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:01 pm
He isn't a bum. He works unlike her mother. He makes $10hr. And they split up when their 3 years old was 2 months old because her mother cheated on him with her friends brother and left him for that brother who she is still with. He also doesn't work and they live with his parents. He takes care of his child. Was doing more until she decided she wanted a court order.
Well if she doesn't work then she HAD to get a court order in order to get welfare. And him having an order protects him also so not sure why he would be mad about it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic