Question related to the cross dresser dude's posts, poll

Would you stay with a cross dresser?

Yes, I would like it
2%
Yes, I wouldn't mind, but its not my thing
10%
Yes, I would be bothered but would stay
8%
Yes, but I would tell him to not ever do it in front of me.
7%
No, I'm out.
73%

Total votes: 60
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

No, however I'd stay and he'll be out
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:36 pm If your husband all of a sudden told you he was a heterosexual cross dresser but not trans, would you stay?
Attachments
tenor (18).gif
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not my thing, but I'm open minded.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I'm open minded but not that open minded, lol!
KendallsMom wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:59 am Not my thing, but I'm open minded.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As long as he's not doing it to stray outside the marriage, I wouldn't really care. Though I'd ask why the sudden interest in crossdressing.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn't read the last post so I don't know what's going on there. From the link to his photo's I'd say he enjoys dressing in costume and is in touch with his feminine side. I know drag queens who you wouldn't know are drag queens outside of a performance. They're attractive men and beautiful women when they dress as their character. You're poll didn't let me answer properly. My answer is...as long as he still wants to be the man in the bedroom and treats me with love and respect I'd probably help him make his costumes.

My boyfriend goes to fairs and dresses as either a medieval blacksmith or a viking depending on the fair. He's playing a character just as much as this dude is in his dresses.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Any chance of him being a man in the bedroom went out the window with him in that pink nightgown. Honestly, I don't think he's playing a role as much as he really wants to be a woman.
PoplarGrove wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:14 am I didn't read the last post so I don't know what's going on there. From the link to his photo's I'd say he enjoys dressing in costume and is in touch with his feminine side. I know drag queens who you wouldn't know are drag queens outside of a performance. They're attractive men and beautiful women when they dress as their character. You're poll didn't let me answer properly. My answer is...as long as he still wants to be the man in the bedroom and treats me with love and respect I'd probably help him make his costumes.

My boyfriend goes to fairs and dresses as either a medieval blacksmith or a viking depending on the fair. He's playing a character just as much as this dude is in his dresses.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

If it made him happy, I think I'd be fine with it. It's not like it's hurting anyone.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd take him to anime conventions lol. Seriously it's not a turn on but if that's the worse thing whatever.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Id be confused and such for a while but I love my husband. We've been together more than half my life. I wouldn't leave.
Locked Previous topicNext topic