highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Butter chicken with rice
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:17 pm Beer cheese soup
Do you make pretzel bread to go with the soup?
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Leftover lasagna.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:42 pm Greens and Paneer Curry (Saag Paneer) over rice. Maybe some samosas to start if I get into the mood to make them.
That sounds delicious
Anonymous 1

Unread post

:roll:
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:51 pm Shoko, which is a spicy beef and spinach stew, fried plantains, and rice with red beans.
Yummo, now I want this
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:00 pm I think I'm going to make a tamale pie or something similar.
I've craving tamalas but its so much work
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:07 pm Fried pork chops, baked mac and cheese, honey glazed carrots, and biscuits.
Yum, I was debating between ribs and pork chops.
Ribs won today
Anonymous 1

Unread post

:)
mater-three wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:49 pm We have a huge steak left over from Valentine’s Day. I’m going to cut it up, add some gravy and onions, cook mashed potatoes, and Brussel sprouts. Beef tips over mashed potatoes.
Sounds good, have you ever tried beef tips &.gravy over egg noodles?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:56 pm We have a big lunch with the inlaws every Sunday. MIL made ham and pintos, my SIL made fried potatoes and coleslaw, I made a giant cornbread, onions, fried okra and a banana walnut cake with caramel icing.
The next time you have this meal, please let me know what time I should be there 😄
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:15 pm Butter chicken with rice
DD's been asking me to make this but I keep forgetting 😖
Locked Previous topicNext topic