My confession

Anonymous 6

Unread post

What did she do yesterday that triggered you? Is there a reason you can't cut her out of your life? You are ALLOWED to in case you think you aren't. I speak from experience. Hugs!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:02 pm

I cant believe out of the thousands of people that die every day shes not one of them..
I'm sorry.
I agree with the two pieces of advice, see a counselor and cut her out. You owe her nothing if she's abusive.
I've been in therapy its helped a lot
She just triggered every single trigger I had yesterday and I'm trying to get past it....
Anonymous 7

Unread post

This sounds familiar.
Red, is this you, girl?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:03 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:38 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm What did she do to you that has you feeling this way about her? I'm sorry.
She is a toxic piece of shit who beat me my whole childhood and tries to destroy my life anyway she can .
Did you watch this today? https://www.drphil.com/shows/2043/
Lol no but maybe I should watch the whole thing
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm

I'm sorry.
I agree with the two pieces of advice, see a counselor and cut her out. You owe her nothing if she's abusive.
I've been in therapy its helped a lot
She just triggered every single trigger I had yesterday and I'm trying to get past it....
I understand it can be hard. That's what we're here for. Or supposed to be here for anyway. To listen.
Thank you shes a very sick alcoholic and I'm making amends with that ....again...I kind of feel like I'm starting all over may e because th sounds are still fresh from a couple days ago. But hey I'm alive and healthy and I have people that love me life could be worst :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 am Do you know, that holding a grudge against someone hurts you more than it hurts them? I'm sorry for whatever your mom did to you. I'm sorry you feel such hate towards your mom. That's a terrible thing.

As for wanting to pull the plug on her, while it may give you some satisfaction, those aren't good thoughts to have rolling around in your head. Every 60 seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness that you let be stolen from you.
You are absolutely right ....I'm going to screen shot this and when I feel upset I'll reread this...deep down the truth I wont ever admit to anyone the reason it hurts so bad that she can carelessly be so vile and toxic as cancer to me is that deep down I wish she was a mom that cared about me......but I've definitely found that in my mother in law she is a beautiful human being. Thoughtful kind has a heart of gold I joke and tell everyone I won the mother in law lottery lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

* thank you every time I post something and think I'm going to get ripped apart for how I feel everyone just gets me I dont know where I'm going with this but thank you its honestly helped me navigate the stress I've been having and now when I cut her off forever I owe it to myself and my family to be happy and at peace
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:01 am This sounds familiar.
Red, is this you, girl?
Not red but I hope shes doing okay
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just cut off contact. When she becomes elderly let the other family deal with her care. Go live your life. Don't claim her future ashes.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:38 am Just cut off contact. When she becomes elderly let the other family deal with her care. Go live your life. Don't claim her future ashes.

thank you :)
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic